Poker tournaments vs champions league matches

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In case you are soccer lovers like me and are in a game of freerolls that are already spending several hours, what would you do if the tournament is not over yet and the meeting of your favorite team has already started? they would stop playing poker to see the game concentrated or they would play the tournament the same as well as watch the football game

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Multitasking works every time so clearly it is never wrong to do 2 or more things at the same time ;)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play and watch the match. Actually, many times when I'm playing poker I watch some sports on TV. I know it's not the right thing to do, but I can't stay on a quiet room for a long time.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I constantly do this, I watch football in the background. not very convenient, often goals manage to look only at repetition. and in another 5 minute tournament break you will leave the computer and TV, and there the score has already changed, especially fun when it was 0:0, came from the break and already 2:0))).

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I program which tournament I am going to play on the date if there is something I must or want to do or watch on television I just do not plan to play any type of tournament that day the reason is because you are not focused on the tournament and you do not enjoy in this case the game you want to see

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can open the broadcast window in the corner of the screen and play while watching the game) I do this often)

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker on the computer, and football on TV)))