Poker hand

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suited broadways, strong suited Aces, some of the higher suited Kings and Queens. Several suited connectors for range balance. So perhaps a range like {22+ ATs+ K7s+ Q9s+, 65s-QJs, and wheel hands like A2s-A5s}

R

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This depends very much on your position on the table and the tournament you are playing, but ideally from the tournament AK, AQ, pair AA, kk, QQ, JJ, 10, some connectors naipado these are the basics

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, the range I cited above would be the full BTN range (Best position), but this needs to be tightened up in EP and the Blinds.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I am interested to know which starting hands with love to raise the stakes in the later stages of the tournament.

I decided to refute one the theory. I open any single-pin connectors in any position for any 3-4bets and any broadway cards. Also any pair for any size of raise. But something while the refutation does not work :)

A

ArtasRR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Это зависит от многих факторов, от позиции за столом, от позиции в турнире, от того, сколько людей осталось.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
Here is My 2 cents
I feel any 2 cards are good if your playing the opponent and not the cards
I have raised preflop with garbage hands like 23 os and on the floo raised to win the pot
It really is a mind game with a lot of luck
Thanks
Manoj (bluffzone68)

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I raise only with AT AJ AQ AK or JJ QQ KK or AA.I don't like suited conectors.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The starting hand is same

The starting hand is same.

The situation is different.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I am interested to know which starting hands with love to raise the stakes in the later stages of the tournament.
I can say ive lost a couple of real good ones getting in too deep with AQ suited...if its big money top end of a tourney ,be aware of how patient the other players are,some of them wont play anything but top pocket pairs or AK once the blinds are really high.AQ suited has been fatal for me and both times the villain had AA and i convinced myself i was being pushed off my big blind,foldin is golden and sometimes youve got to accept its better to be safe than sorry.Gl Gl.

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how deep, the position . Most of times open in any position 88+ AQo+ JTs+

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beginner players commit a multitude of errors in the tournaments of poker: play too loose, too tight, be very aggressive, not be sufficiently aggressive, wrong size bets and many more.
Great couples: You're going to have a couple above the community cards, which as a general rule will give you the best hand or you'll have the second or third best couple, which will make you can easily throw your cards.
Ace, King or Ace,Queen: You're going to complete the best couple of the table with an excellent kicker or you'll have nothing, so you won't have difficulties in taking your decisions.
Average couples or small: You're going to complete a trio set (using only a community charter) or you'll have a hand that does not worth betting on.
My opinion is that you play high pairs if you are a beginner , play it in two faces.!!!

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fb6

Hello there .Sometimes suited connectors have the same opportunity with a monster hand .AK VS 65 suited is 56-44 %.So dont underestemate these hands .

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
position is MORE IMPORTANT late then your starting cards....i will def run 109 suited etc... with a raise in position steal some blinds etc...

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi if you are a short stack then the top pair if the average then you can consider AK AQ AJ if you are among the chip leaders then you can consider the connector JQ KQ 910 J10 and do not forget about the position and betting factor at the table!Good luck!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands