Poker Coaching

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where do I find a poker coach for micro tournaments? I am just curious because I would love to have a poker coach

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We used to have a forum a looooong time ago where you could sign up with a CC coach but I am not sure if that is around anymore. There is a sticky thread in this forum for a good tournament player who answers your questions too.

There are good coaches outside of CC but be prepared to pay $$$

I used to coach micro MTTs but have been out of the game for too long... :(

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The problem you would have getting a poker coach for playing the micros is the cost. Most coaches you will pay by the hour and you could never recover the cost you would be paying. This being said if your long term goal was to move up stakes and play live poker then the cost maybe worth while. I would not suggest getting a coach but get on a site that has a professional player you could learn from. I would like to point you to float the turn. This is Jonathan Little's site and there you could find other options for improving your game. This is where I have learned a lot of my game over the years and it has helped me a ton.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We used to have a forum a looooong time ago where you could sign up with a CC coach but I am not sure if that is around anymore. There is a sticky thread in this forum for a good tournament player who answers your questions too.

There are good coaches outside of CC but be prepared to pay $$$

I used to coach micro MTTs but have been out of the game for too long... :(

Cool I've won live tournaments, but micros are hard to master LOL!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On youtube there are some training videos in CC there is a subforum for hand analysis, there you can post hands you have doubts, and learn from the advice of others, do not need to pay a coach, luck at the tables.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sub a pro streamer on Twitch at Tier 2 ($9.99) and with that he includes 1 hour per month of coaching/hand reviews.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not tell yourself you'll find someone to teach you how to play poker, as one day someone taught you how to read. Remember someone someday somewhere taught you to read, so since you know how to read, you can learn to play poker yourself through your reading, to start researching the main topics about what you want to learn
Where do I find a poker coach for micro tournaments? I am just curious because I would love to have a poker coach

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In low stake buyin games, it seems coaching only really hepls if you know specific problems you need to fix in your game. most of the time, when they just go over you HHs, you already know what you should of done. Ive tried coaching a few times but everything in my game needs help and I can work on that, but now if there weer specific spots costing me a lot over and over, then I would start looking at paying someone to get me right. But if they are just oging your opens and lines and stuff, you can get all that off training videos and if youre not getting it correct then then paying someone to be your poker friend is not going to help either

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can assemble a team or team studies and who knows grind, so if you want to call in the PM, I have excellent materials and together we evolve together!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably any coach will take a good amount of tuition.
Can you better still play in the club and learn the game at this time yourself?
create a good bankroll here and you will already decide about the coach?