CO (44bb)
BTN (56bb)
SB (42bb)
HERO (41bb)

Dealt to Hero: A
spade.gif
A
diamond.gif

HJ Folds, CO Raises To 2bb, BTN Calls , SB Folds, HERO Raises To 5bb, CO Folds, BTN Calls

Flop: J
heart.gif
T
spade.gif
K
heart.gif

HERO Checks, BTN Bets 18 bb, HERO Calls

Turn : J
heart.gif
T
spade.gif
K
heart.gif
heart.gif

HERO Checks, BTN Bets 31bb (ALL-IN) , Hero ?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Preflop raise was pretty limp anyways on an already raised hand. Checking the flop gives you no real intel on what the villain may have. The Flop was to juicy to not try and figure out position.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Preflop 3 bet was small and allowed them both to call with anything they were already in with. With your check on the flop his very big bet could be with a pair draw or some combo but when he shoves on the turn you need to fold here. He may have out flopped you or turned the flush but to be honest what hands is he shoving here that you beat? Other than KQs that has top pay and a open end draw there is not much you are beating. Hate to fold but its an easy one here.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament 6max

HJ (35bb)
CO (44bb)
BTN (56bb)
SB (42bb)
HERO (41bb)

Dealt to Hero: A
spade.gif
A
diamond.gif

HJ Folds, CO Raises To 2bb, BTN Calls , SB Folds, HERO Raises To 5bb, CO Folds, BTN Calls

Flop: J
heart.gif
T
spade.gif
K
heart.gif

HERO Checks, BTN Bets 18 bb, HERO Calls

Turn : J
heart.gif
T
spade.gif
K
heart.gif
heart.gif

HERO Checks, BTN Bets 31bb (ALL-IN) , Hero ?

Your preflop raise was to small with 2 players already in the pot but that's not what you asked lol.

So on the flop your equity has dropped from 72% to 42% looking at what in his range he would raise the flop with and your only getting marginal pot odds to call so you could maybe of found the fold here.

On the turn your equity drops to 12.5%(once narrowing villians range) and you need about 27% to call so should be a fold in my opinion.

Last edited:
P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have any read about villain, but I think that I will do that if I play that hand:
Pre-flop: I think that you have made a 3bet higher, already have 1 bet and 1 call, probably I will do 8-9 BBs.

Flop: I dont like that check with many draws at board, I think bet is the best option (probably if he has AQ, he would do 4bet pre-flop).

Turn: I think your best option is fold, because