play out of bank

lnm2308

lnm2308

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I ask a question, it is advisable to play outside bank tournaments to reduce the number of players, since I usually play cheaply, but the number of players amounts to several thousand, so it is more exhausting and sometimes even demotivating to play during many hours to enter itm and only be able to charge a few dollars, while playing more expensive the number of players decreases substantially, therefore an itm can be closer and more juicy, I do not say that it is okay to do it, I just want to know what you think about ! thank you very much and success at the tables:confused:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are other and better ways to find smaller field tournaments than to move up. On pokerstars they have a lot of 18, 45, 90 and 180 man SnGs. Or you can move to another poker site, where tournament fields are smaller in general. It also help a little bit to play outside peak hours. These huge fields, along with the excessively high rake, is the main reason, why PokerStars is not my favourite site for playing tournaments.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are other and better ways to find smaller field tournaments than to move up. On PokerStars they have a lot of 18, 45, 90 and 180 man SnGs. Or you can move to another poker site, where tournament fields are smaller in general. It also help a little bit to play outside peak hours. These huge fields, along with the excessively high rake, is the main reason, why PokerStars is not my favourite site for playing tournaments.

This is dead on. When we could play on PS i lived on these games. There are perfect for players who only ant to play a few hours at a time.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are quite a number of tournaments in poker stars that count toward this number. There are also few players and a hyper turbo from different inputs