Performance

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have read some material and tips on a better performance in MTT and SNG tournaments and after reading them, I make some notes and analyze each of them to understand them better.
I confess that some of them do not agree and others will have to put them into practice in order to observe its true effectiveness.
Is there a formula to become a champion or is it the set of some actions that can provide a better performance.
Many times for example I fold a hand that I would like to continue seeing the flop on account of an all in placed which for me would be a very high risk to pay.
In fact what I want to learn a little more reading these matters is something that will come to me more to protect me throughout the tournament.
Of course, winning a tournament depends much more than that.
I'm sure I'll be closer to victory.

And what have you done to improve your performance?
You read?
Do you watch videos?
Do you talk to other players to exchange opinions?

^A^njo

"We'll probably meet at some of those tables online.
If this happens, we will be only opponents, but we will continue to be good friends"

Fernando Moraes

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think reading poker literature is extremely helpful. Also I think it is easier to learn to play when playing online. I find live players to be very loose.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found help in hand reviews and videos on Utube

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch a lot of training videos from professionals, and I try to play more, practice is also very important!

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Do not lower your expectations to fit your performance. Raise your level of performance to fit your expectations "~ Ralph Marston

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read a lot of useful information on the strategy, I watched training materials and played a lot of freerolls and tournaments to improve my game and become an excellent player to play good expensive tournaments and win decent money!

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wath some strategy videos on youtube,and i watch twitch all the time,twitch is really entertaining and you can learn a lot

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read a lot of books .watched training videos and tried to apply these actions in the game ..also helps analysis of the game to then in toyzhe situation where lost. do something different to make the action profitable

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch a lot of professional players, how they play and analyze for themselves, also went through a poker school, watched a bit of video, did not read the books, although in the future I plan. Information and strategy will help you achieve a good result.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now i only watch video (for a long time i have no possibility to do it) at such sites as: YouTube, Twitch, and PS live.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play thrown, ways to do it, and always good! each one will have a logical reason to play! and one tip of mine would be to take an online or face-to-face course! This will help you a lot! there are several winning staff in which you will get many doubts! I usually watch video lessons and professional explanations of what to do in each situation!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything can be useful - books, online videos, courses. In my opinion you should have a system aimed at improving your game. Something like that:

1. Read books, watch videos and take courses
2. Play trying to apply what you have learned
3. Analyze your game (results and mistakes that you make)
4. Fix problems with your game and get back to point 1

If you want to be a serious player this should be a constant cycle of improving and changing your game.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Practice all day is the key.Videos on youtube may help you but live poker tables i believe is the key to success.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Firstly, I always try to learn every day.
Usually, I read interesting articles. Sometimes I watch training videos.
Secondly, I try to play every day.
Mainly, MTT tournaments, about 4-6 hours a day.
Thirdly, I realized, patience is always key.

D

Drefps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I practice by playing online, watching videos on YouTube or live streams on twitch.tv. I also have a close friend which is very good at poker and has won many online and live tournaments so sometimes I ask him questions and we have lengthy discussions.

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The formula to become a champion is consistently making the decisions that will have an +EV on average. If you achieve this, you'll eventually make it big.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is the problem of many players believe that by reading many books about poker or watching thousands of videos will be better players you should simply focus on your poker skills and exploit them to the maximum and not follow the other obvious game is good to read but not in follow their stories to the letter