Perfectly Played?

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had several notes on this player. He was tight and aggressive and straightforward.
He opened In UTG2 I was in the CO. He was Deep Stacked and Table leader. I was about half his stack he had me covered. Great I wanted to double up on him.
I called his raise and blinds all folded.

Capture

He checked to me and I donk bet into him. I seen him RR donk betters on a few occasions.
He RR me 3x. I raised him double his raise. I kept it small to induce calling. I have also seen him fold to large 3 or 4 bets. He Shoves I let out a "YES got him"

Turn comes Qh

UGH.

I got slightly tilted but i got my money in good and played well till that point.
I was right on the bubble too 50 spots to the money.

Variance is a MF.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Usually fold pre-flop.

Donk bet is if you lead into the aggressor post. (not if he checks first).

The rest is ok.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is just a cooler and with no doors to both players. AQ needs help on turn and river

This is true. If there is any way for you to see a turn for not all your chips then that is the best bet. That way when the board pairs you can re-evaluate.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is true. If there is any way for you to see a turn for not all your chips then that is the best bet. That way when the board pairs you can re-evaluate.

I played with thedude today. Trust me if he was in your shoes he would of done the same. Honestly i loose 80% of the time if i flop what looks like the nuts. I really thought you were going to say a diamond flush got you.

From my experience the more the outs you have the better the chance you miss.

Thedude how far did you get today in tickets. I got to step five and lost on a sb limp that turned into a house. Same flop gave him a bigger house. But that's online poker for you. insane variance so they call it. I play live every Saturday probably seen less boats on boats than i have seen in two days. I only play two tables at a time too.

Just take it on the chin. Everybody looses in poker. Just online is more entertaining. peace

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played with thedude today. Trust me if he was in your shoes he would of done the same. Honestly i loose 80% of the time if i flop what looks like the nuts. I really thought you were going to say a diamond flush got you.

From my experience the more the outs you have the better the chance you miss.

Thedude how far did you get today in tickets. I got to step five and lost on a sb limp that turned into a house. Same flop gave him a bigger house. But that's online poker for you. insane variance so they call it. I play live every Saturday probably seen less boats on boats than i have seen in two days. I only play two tables at a time too.

Just take it on the chin. Everybody looses in poker. Just online is more entertaining. peace

BigPoppa that is smart to not play more than two at a time. Otherwise you'll miss something. As for the steps, I got to the 3rd step and fizzled. There definitely is a ton of variance in online play compared to live. I'm doing the Jackpot on BOL right now too.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good play by your side.There is nothing more you can do in this situation.