PATIENCE

A

anderson1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talk personal would like to give a hint to everyone who tooktime to learn but today
makes all the difference to PATIENCE, is fundamental to MTTs because you play for
hours and have to keep calm in every tournament, many players play very well but
lose the patience and play Out all

PATIENCE Friends

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talkpersonalwouldliketogiveahinttoeveryonewhotooktimetolearnbuttoday
makesallthedifferenceto PATIENCE,isfundamentaltoMTTsbecauseyouplayfor
hoursandhavetokeepcalmineverytournament,many playersplayverywellbut
losethepatienceandplayOutall

PATIENCEFriends

I'm sure You can find great help with this subject matter on this Link...
"Patience"

It's awesome you have brought this subject up on a separate thread, it shows your enthusiasm...

It may help you to "Search" the CardsChat site about topics you're interested in and then creating a thread to explore topics you've not had much luck in finding.

Or use this "Topic subject" in a language where it hasn't yet been explored on CardsChat...

All the Very Best and Good Luck !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to play and risk, not be chess players, this is poker, the risk is sometimes rewarded.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I try to have the same level of patience that I used to read your post, Patience is one of the best skills you can develop not only for this game but for life.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker and chess are very similar. I agree that you can still venture into poker, but the foundation of poker is a strategy, calculation, observation and of course patience. But I really do not have enough

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all of poker is a risk but we obviously like it or we wouldnt play :) patience is a key part of poker with risk thrown in they go hand in hand and cant work 1 without the other so if you arent prepared to express both poker isnt the game for you mabe..? ;)

robert

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talkpersonalwouldliketogiveahinttoeveryonewhotooktimetolearnbuttoday
makesallthedifferenceto PATIENCE,isfundamentaltoMTTsbecauseyouplayfor
hoursandhavetokeepcalmineverytournament,many playersplayverywellbut
losethepatienceandplayOutall

PATIENCEFriends
the reason people lose patience is even playing well some idiot good or fish platers sucks out on you so wth just give her when it is time and boogie

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
there is no doubt that the passion is fundamental when it comes to playing a poker tournament .... we all know that there are tournaments that take many hours of play ... and that there are moments when one can spend up to one hour without entering in a spot ... that's where patience is essential to wait for the hands dedicated to enter the spot ....!

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
patience is the key....i know it from experience

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is good, to a point..

In poker, patience is a plus, its worth it, risk vs. reward to wiat for great opportunities ti win money, or continue forward in a tourney.
But patience can also be a trap; folding every "bad" hand will often leave you eaten up by the blinds. Not saying to play crazy, like a donk, but often it's best to loosen your range, and play smart, than to be super tight, only play the probabilities.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker just need patience. I unfortunately have not enough patience in not responsible tournaments. Risk in poker is an integral part of the game. It is necessary to try to take less risks and rely on a higher% probability of winning a hand on the table.