Open ender + flush draw after flop

E

ElTigre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What to do in the befinning od the tournament if you have this situation after flop? Open ender + flush draw

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the hand accordingly with position In mind, if check to you than bet if bet to you than call

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If no one raise before you, you raise. If someone raise before, depending on your opponent, you can call or 3bet. I prefer mixing 50:50

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you have to lead the situation , here you have to semibluff and if you connect your combo draw you have to extract as much chips as you can .

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flush draw in flop ask for a little bet. 2BB if no one raise before. Os call for any bet before you

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning of the tournament, you must always play tight. in this situation, you just need to play on the Bank's chances.

E

ElTigre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your opinions! Fair points from everyone :)

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ElTigre, thank you for your good Question!

I would agree with mentioned Points of raising if no one else raised before and calling if someone raised before.

BUT - what if the raise before you is incredibly high? Speaking of 3/4 of pot, potsize and above? Basically an oversized bet? Would you still call or even 3bet with this draws? Personally...I wouldn't.

Thanks for sharing your oppinion on this one!

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I think I would play aggressive but very attentive, since we do not know the rivals yet, play aggressive but cautious, so if you league you will start the tournament well. in case this is not the case, you will not lose much of your stack

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On this type of flop you are favorite to win against most hands.I t end to play hand against players who fold and bet according against strong players usually betting flop and turn.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I assume you are not holding a King of clubs and six of hearts, hoping for a draw from a 7, 8, 9 of clubs. Chances are you are already beat if you catch there.

But if you have an 8, 9 clubs and the board is 6,7 clubs and an off suit face card, play it aggressive (usually). Even if called, you are a 50% favorite.

Full Flush Poker