okay, goals for this month:
1) Bronze Ironman-- will translate into ~200 STT's
2) watch as many CardRunners videos as I can
3) spend more time in SNGWiz, always seems to be a fail lol
4) try to get some of my HH's reviewed by others (hint hint )
5) take an extra second before each decision to make sure it is the correct one (being careful not to overthink )
Should be a good month if I can manage my time better. One kind of nerdy thing I did today was I took the nash heads-up table and made it the background on my computer... That way I can easily reference it when I play. I've started cascading 10 tables on my new monitor, leaves a lot of space on the right side for the table.
Originally Posted by /Logan/
Ah, thanks, CJ.
bummer, i find September the more fun in the topic because we do all in same place, and was easy to post HH because people in here is helpfull and respectfull and some in here play in same stakes and games, with HA open to all forum i don´t think post hands again.
So now the topic will be just for chit-chat, right?.
Yeah, it was really great and there was a ton of good content but that content was really only available for the few people who frequently posted in that thread. The goal is to make some of that good discussion more accessible to the rest of the forum, therefore making the forum as a whole a better place.
I think casual strategy talk here is still fine, and we can link to threads in the HA section in here too. So hopefully the content will stay the same, it'll just be in different places I guess.