the nuts

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have the nuts on the river what is your bet?

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on situation,bets on the flop and turn and what my opponet could have.If i have full house and its most likely that he has trips,i bet big...If i hit nutflush on the river and i put my opponenet on top pair i will bet half the pot becouse my hand is obvious and half pot is good price for top pair but sometimes whole pot if opponenet is calling station...

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet river

I give a big bet practically the pot to try to extract a lot, I like to polarize the river

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its depends if you noticed how others play, sometimes you have to hesitate and show like you have nothing, sometimes you have to just go all in if you are a low stackes

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on distribution lines, if I get it is possible the rate is the size of 2/3 of the pot if I called and didn't move ooponent, I'll check raise size in the bet which he will, if I know that opponent for anyone to call I first put all-in. By far the nuts on the river is the best that can be and need to extract from it the max benefit, based on the previous draw of the streets

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this situation, a lot of factors on which your action depends. You sit at the last table or just started the tournament. What size is your stack. What is the importance of the tournament. Freeroll or tournament is expensive. You would at least hint at the situation briefly.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have the nuts on the river, you should act related to the opponents hand and what he thinks you might have. or at least what you think he might hold. if he has air or another very strong hand you should bet light or check(depends on the pot size and what he thinks you might hold). if he has top pair or something similar, you should bet around half the pot or check,also depending on what he thinks you might hold. you can also go all in in some cases where you think he might call you.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on what rates did your opponent in the early streets.

It all depends on what rates did your opponent in the early streets. If your opponent raised on the flop and turn, then on the river, having the nuts, you need to bet a pot size or more. If the opponent checks on the flop and turn, then on the river you need to make a small bet, for example, half a pot or less. Still much depends on how your opponent plays, aggressively, tightly or like a fish. It is necessary to take into account all factors, in order to win from the opponent as many chips as possible and not scare him away.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I nmust say I am glad I registered for this Cards Chat site. I read a lot of the posts and I must say I have learned some inetresting stuff since signing up Thanks guys for the information. I will be sure to try some of these ideas.

L

lastpostal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary not to frighten opponents

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All-in, the vast majority of cases

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, so many options but I do like a pot size bet which basically polarises you’re range - you either have the nuts or are bluffing. Great to use if there is missed flush or straight draw on the board.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot, how was the game so far, who is my opponent ... has to be analyzed the best way to extract,

gogadgetdx

gogadgetdx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Objective: Maximum Extraction

If you have the nuts on the river what is your bet?

I slow play the eff out of it. I want more cards to be shown and villains' hand strength to improve so they call/bet later in the hand. There is no need to rush it, right?

What I typically see is 1-3 villains, all hoping for some color. One of them likely is aggressive on the flop, trying to protect his two-pair or set. One of the others is either on a straight draw or a flush draw and will weakly call. The other guy(s) fold.

Turn may or may not help, but the aggressive villain bets into it again. I play like I, too am chasing. Maybe the other guy folds, leaving us head's up.

The turn likely doesn't make the theoretical straight or flush, so when the villain bets, I come over the top with a not all-in hand, trying to convince him I'm bluffing. With any luck, he shoves all and I smile :)

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in all the way, babeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!