No luck with the board!!!

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens that you analyze your departure from the tournament and understand that this is the third tournament or the third tournament today, when you are moved by opponents with the rubbish in their hands !!!! and after such departures from the tournament you think that today is not fair with you !!!

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be many days that are not fair. Life is not fair, get used to it.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Run bad happens to us all. Sometimes when your eliminated with junk it makes it hard to swallow when you've got them crushed. The line keep doing the right things eventually it goes in your favour doesn't ease the pain

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know if i m correct. But i wont play more 6+ cash games even spin and go in poker stars. I loose all my baby bank roll with good hands. I think this games dont bring me a good luck

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens that you analyze your departure from the tournament and understand that this is the third tournament or the third tournament today, when you are moved by opponents with the rubbish in their hands !!!! and after such departures from the tournament you think that today is not fair with you !!!
In my short-lived practice, and it happens that I am immersed in garbage in AA) It's dinner, but you need to come up with the power to accept this and continue to play ... so born professionals):icon_joke:icon_joke

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forget it and move on.The victory waits for you in the fourth tournament required)!It all depends on your attitude to the game, are you a winner or a game?ask a question?less tilt and go.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That‘s poker....
As long as you played the hand correctly there is nothing you can do about it.
Just make sure you don’t invite others to get lucky by slowplaying or entering to many multi-way pots by just calling.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he has no justice in this world and even less in poker. all we can hope for is that in the long run, after several thousand tournaments play. the variance is less impact on our game and our results.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe today is not fair with you, but you remember when you win with a bad beat?
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost. Try play your A game and forget about bad beats and bad run. Maybe study more and play less in this times is better to do.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the volume of tournaments and good game avoids the variance