Can never take tournament down

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play micro -mid stakes tournaments on stars.. my favourite is big 5.50 , big 11 , big 22 and big 27.. I can always make the money .. playing my value hands suited connectors in late position , some 3 bet bluffs with K9s K10s Q9s on average I would say I go into money with just under double average stack.. but wen the blinds get big that really hurts me ... I've won plenty sit and goes and came 20th 19th and 14th have been my best and on those 3 occasions I've won big flips well into cash like AA KK QQ flips or set over set , yous know the type .. the ones wen some 1 shoves into u and u have nuts and get another caller (sexy stuff) I know variance plays a part but is there something I'm missing to keep chipping up in later stages , I see alot of chip graphs with steady climbs.. thanks guys .

GlGLGL on the tables.. any tips would be great.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play micro -mid stakes tournaments on stars.. my favourite is big 5.50 , big 11 , big 22 and big 27.. I can always make the money .. playing my value hands suited connectors in late position , some 3 bet bluffs with K9s K10s Q9s on average I would say I go into money with just under double average stack.. but wen the blinds get big that really hurts me ... I've won plenty sit and goes and came 20th 19th and 14th have been my best and on those 3 occasions I've won big flips well into cash like AA KK QQ flips or set over set , yous know the type .. the ones wen some 1 shoves into u and u have nuts and get another caller (sexy stuff) I know variance plays a part but is there something I'm missing to keep chipping up in later stages , I see alot of chip graphs with steady climbs.. thanks guys .

GlGLGL on the tables.. any tips would be great.

Without reviewing any hhs its tough to tell if you are making any mistakes that are costing you. But if you are getting consistently deep and through a lot of the field then it's probably just a matter of time until you win the deep flips or coolers and get one. MTTs are about volume and making the correct decisions over time. Eventually the ball will bounce your way if you keep plugging away

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough to say but I assume you might stick to the same strategy throughout the match and maybe you need to switch gears a little more often with experience and intuition