Net Expected Chips Won

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I want to learn more about stats and I found a Graph with Net Expected Chips Won and Chips won.

Can you explain me what it means?

Thanks you!

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best thing for you to do is get to know the tools your using in great detail. This question will probably lead to more questions. Find a manual or instructions for your graph and stats and it will have an index and info you need to better understand it! best of luck!

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I understand it correctly, net expected chips won, is what you can expect if you run this sitation millions of times. For example if you get 1000 chips all in preflop with AA vs 77 you will have about 80% to win the hand. Your net expected chips won will in this case be +800 chips.

You will of course never win 800 chips in one "race", as there is only three outcomes. You will either win or lose 1000 chips (With the exeption of the very rare split pot). This is what chip won/lost measures. Chips won in this case will be either + or - 1000 chips or zero if it is a split pot.

I hope someone with more knowledge than me comments.

Ps. I agree the poster above that you you need to really get to know you tool before you use it. You should also have a big sample before you read to mutch out of it.

Just my 2 cents

Sprockett

Poker Chips - History of Chips