faroukorg16

faroukorg16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good evening everyone
I introduce myself, my name is Farouk I have three years of active play in the true poker and it did a few months I started online poker and MTT
I would like to have help to get better at MTT and specifically in the elementary League pokerstars
firstly I would like to advance in the leaderbord and also be able to earn money
with time I learned that played tight agrecive helps move but I can not classify over 100 early and never made any money :(
if a player who plays here and was able to win a game and have a good ranking, I would like your advice
I thank you in advance:)

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to score more points to go to the next league. Earlier in this league there were good prizes that would have been an opportunity to fight for them, the seysas for prizes fights better in the big leagues.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the Elementary League you just need to escape and as quickly as possible.

It's not possible to play there. There, players do not have the slightest idea of the game. Because, after seeing a card more than 10 on your hands, the players think that the victory is already in your pocket and go all-in. and the worst thing is that they often get good in good combinations))

I advise to get at least to the League of Universities, there the players are more adequate. And even better in the league Master, there are normal prizes.

faroukorg16

faroukorg16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to score more points to go to the next league. Earlier in this league there were good prizes that would have been an opportunity to fight for them, the seysas for prizes fights better in the big leagues.
so we should forget to win in this league?

From the Elementary League you just need to escape and as quickly as possible.

It's not possible to play there. There, players do not have the slightest idea of the game. Because, after seeing a card more than 10 on your hands, the players think that the victory is already in your pocket and go all-in. and the worst thing is that they often get good in good combinations))

I advise to get at least to the League of Universities, there the players are more adequate. And even better in the league Master, there are normal prizes.
that's what happened yesterday I had AA another made carpet with 5 10 and I lost :(

You can play from the cell.
I did not understand

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need to get out of this League as soon as possible. I'm in it and I later realized that it is important to win not a cent and to score more points. I have one game left and 531 points. Don't know enough of those points to climb to a higher level.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to add chips with those players that go all in with any hand, then you are up on chips you can control your movements and the movements of your rivals. try to advance to the other leagues always having a lot of patience and caution, there you will find better players from which you will learn many things

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8 games a day, 240 per month, at least 3 times you need to take 1-3 places, but there is a limit of 52 games per month, try to take 3 times a month for 1-3 places

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's what happened yesterday I had AA another made carpet with 5 10 and I lost :(

I killed AA yesterday with 10 4 in a elementary league. That’s happening there, and really have nothing natural with normal play

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good evening everyone
I introduce myself, my name is Farouk I have three years of active play in the true poker and it did a few months I started online poker and MTT
I would like to have help to get better at MTT and specifically in the elementary League PokerStars
firstly I would like to advance in the leaderbord and also be able to earn money
with time I learned that played tight agrecive helps move but I can not classify over 100 early and never made any money :(
if a player who plays here and was able to win a game and have a good ranking, I would like your advice
I thank you in advance:)

In elementary league it’s hard to win first place. There are 8000-10000 thousands players in each tournament. You need to have variance on your side to do that. Main goal is to be in the points because there play 70000 players but only 2000 going to the next level-high school, where you can play normally. People making mistake when they think that can normally play there. Gathering points is main goal, nothing else. So try to go deeper you can in tournament and louse your game in the beginning and get tight in bobble ( throw away even premium cards because you need points) When you are in points you can loose your game and play how you want. Last month I was in elementary, now I’m in high, and next will be in university. You can check, my nickname there is majkanderventa. Good luck on tables

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need to get out of this League as soon as possible. I'm in it and I later realized that it is important to win not a cent and to score more points. I have one game left and 531 points. Don't know enough of those points to climb to a higher level.
1-2000 position go in next level. High school..and with theat points you will be theree [emoji5] [emoji5] good luck [emoji1]

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In elementary league it’s hard to win first place. There are 8000-10000 thousands players in each tournament. You need to have variance on your side to do that. Main goal is to be in the points because there play 70000 players but only 2000 going to the next level-high school, where you can play normally. People making mistake when they think that can normally play there. Gathering points is main goal, nothing else. So try to go deeper you can in tournament and louse your game in the beginning and get tight in bobble ( throw away even premium cards because you need points) When you are in points you can loose your game and play how you want. Last month I was in elementary, now I’m in high, and next will be in university. You can check, my nickname there is majkanderventa. Good luck on tables

I forgot to say, I was not so successful but I made to go through levels

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to win in this league you need to take at least once 1 place, and another 1 or 2 times to get to the final table, no more.
Jes but if play 10 000 players.just in 19:05 or 13:05(pokerstars time) have 10 000 you must have 1st place 10 000 and be 2 3 times on final table :) 2400 is points for shure first place every monts :)

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-2000 position go in next level. High school..and with theat points you will be theree [emoji5] [emoji5] good luck [emoji1]
I'm not sure. I feel like I'm gonna spend another month. But I know how to score points for the pass further. If I don't get up this month, then next month I'm gonna use my scoring strategy.

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure. I feel like I'm gonna spend another month. But I know how to score points for the pass further. If I don't get up this month, then next month I'm gonna use my scoring strategy.
1774 is your position i hope you will be in high school next monts...see there maybe and in april [emoji5]

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9 turnament more .... i am shure you will be there ..i make statistik if you colect 520 or more points 100% you are in 2000 the best and you go ap level :)

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think u have enough points to promore tis month, i try also to promote this month, but i have aroound 450 points and few tournaments to play.gl

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think u have enough points to promore tis month, i try also to promote this month, but i have aroound 450 points and few tournaments to play.gl
Good loock 70points you are from next level :) maybe 60

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience my friend good luck at tables!!!

faroukorg16

faroukorg16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to tell you I am ranked 20958 and my score and 52.08 so I rather far.
please tell me how far I could go to the next level?

patience my friend good luck at tables!!!
thank you very much alex
yes it takes a lot of patience but I also want to learn has good strategy for better developed the game, I say yes it's true that the score is the most important but if you can also earn a little money for me could play at sit & go parties that would be nice too

I wish you good luck and hope to join you next month

thank you very much Popstar you all were of a good help i will take your advice into consideration and apply to me and i hope to meet you again and to be able to meet you in the same table

Last edited by a moderator: