Multi entry tourneys

P

Pokaslag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do these work , I mean obviously I know you play several different tables in the same tournament to increase your chance of running deep by in the scenario you enter let's say 4 times and it gets down to 3 tables do you have to forfeit your shortest stack ? Surely you can't have 2 seats at the same table ????

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do these work , I mean obviously I know you play several different tables in the same tournament to increase your chance of running deep by in the scenario you enter let's say 4 times and it gets down to 3 tables do you have to forfeit your shortest stack ? Surely you can't have 2 seats at the same table ????

Thank U 4 Posting.

I am unaware of any tournament that allows you to play multiple tables at once. Where is this being done?

Most Multi-entries that I know of allow you to re-enter after a bust out or have multiple day 1 entries which you can only play your largest stack on day 2. You then get value for your other stacks in some form of payout.

Hope this helps

:):)

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean tournaments that allow rebuy after you bust? I try to avoid those but the sites like them because the obviously will make money more money since they generate more revenue.

P

Pokaslag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean tournaments that allow rebuy after you bust? I try to avoid those but the sites like them because the obviously will make money more money since they generate more revenue.
No mate some sites you can enter the same game 4 times simultaneously

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No mate some sites you can enter the same game 4 times simultaneously

Thank U 4 Responding.

I would never play on a site that had that feature. The rampant cheating that that would encourage is mind blowing. Therefore that site has 0 concern for it's clients, meaning you. If they will let others steal your money they too will steal your money.

:eek::eek:

Z

zebadie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

FTP (before link with PS) had these MTTs running all the time. I'm not sure they do anymore though, it's usually re-entry nowadays.
However I remember these and to answer your question, your smallest stack would merge with another of your stacks, forfeiting a seat but not your chips.
I'm guessing they were not as popular as re-entry so they went with these and more or less removed the multi entry.

GL at the tables.