MTT Training Sites

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking for a MTT training site that offer's a monthly membership model.

Can you suggest a site or online school? Whats your experience with that training site?

Thanks

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah, forgot to include it in the last post but you can get some very big discounts on pokercoaching membership here: http://gripsed.com/pc

I don't have anything for Ryan's site but I'm sure if you send him a message on here or post in his thread he can probably offer you some kind of cardschat special :)

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, pokercoaching.com is very good. I am planning to purchase a membership after studying all of those free content. I am using advancedpokertraining.com software at this moment, and I really can recommend that

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learnpropoker. Better course books. The online library so many useful books about poker. Green Book. Easy poker math. Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker. This is a very useful book.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't speak to how good the site is because I am not a member but mentioning them as something you may want to take a look into and that is Tournament Poker Edge. It is a training site exclusively for multi table tournaments. As far as I know all their material is centered around tournament strategy.

K

killingbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't speak to how good the site is because I am not a member but mentioning them as something you may want to take a look into and that is Tournament Poker Edge. It is a training site exclusively for multi table tournaments. As far as I know all their material is centered around tournament strategy.

you are correct! TPE focuses almost exclusively on MTTs (with a sprinkle of SNG content). Holler if you have any questions, happy to answer.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides Jonathan Little’s pokercouching. com site l, maybe to take look on a Upswing poker. They have lots of free content, and lot of pro poker players couches

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bencb789 has tons of tutorial videos on youtube