I follow you on twitch TV.
Thanks

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the name of your cat that was on stream? and how often do you plan to conduct training streams on MTT?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the name of your cat that was on stream? and how often do you plan to conduct training streams on MTT?

The cat who enjoys hanging out is named Lilly - and i plan on doing streams like this probably around twice a month - sometimes maybe even as much as once a week. Sessions will always be recorded so if you miss anything you will be able to watch it back at your own leisure!

I've said this before as well - if you have a hand history you would like me to feature or review - hit me up in a message, I'll have you send me the export report - I'll load it up and give you my honest feedback of your play. Im not the best in the world quite obviously, but i am confident in my abilities to get you on the right track for crushing micro MTTs.

Anyhow, thanks again for all of the support. I hope to see some of you on later sessions!

B

bert1408

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Jon currently an hour into your video and finding it very useful thanks very much for doing it :)

One question I do have is this applicable for 25c or 50c 45 man sit and gos? As the players in there tend to bet call anything :eek:

Thanks again :icon_thum