MTT and SNG Site Traffic

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm
I am looking to find out which sites have the most traffic for MTTs & SnGs..I love playing both...I lean a little more towards SnGs as I tend to have more success with them than MTTs...

I am looking for Cardschat member opinions about which sites seem to have the most traffic...I'm assuming the more traffic a site has the more SnGs and MTTs available...

This thread can be for any site...I live in the United States and can only pick from a few available sites....but you can definitely give your opinion on NON-US friendly sites too...

There used to be ways of seeing how many players are active on any given site, but I'm not sure if that information is still available...if so please post how to check it...

I know there are plenty of poker site reviews...and Cardschat does a great job of presenting them, but I am looking for first hand experience and opinions...

So if you could...please reply with your fav site for MTTs and SnGs...Thank You Cardschat community...

:party:

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would think ACR has the biggest player pool for what you are looking for that is US facing. I cant play on Stars where I live but that probably has an even bigger player pool. I also will note that I cant speak for Global poker because I do not play on it and that is for good reason. For all that I hear its RCG is ridiculous almost to the point where you can start guessing what card will come next. That is secondhand and not from experience but I believe it since I have heard it from many. For what you are looking for I think ACR is your best bet however the players on that site are probably the toughest on any US facing site. BetOnline and SportsBetting have much smaller player pools but also in general have much softer players. If you can play on wsop.com their player pool is also soft in comparison but is not very large because it is only a few states that can participate.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm
I am looking to find out which sites have the most traffic for MTTs & SnGs..I love playing both...I lean a little more towards SnGs as I tend to have more success with them than MTTs...

I am looking for Cardschat member opinions about which sites seem to have the most traffic...I'm assuming the more traffic a site has the more SnGs and MTTs available...

This thread can be for any site...I live in the United States and can only pick from a few available sites....but you can definitely give your opinion on NON-US friendly sites too...

There used to be ways of seeing how many players are active on any given site, but I'm not sure if that information is still available...if so please post how to check it...

I know there are plenty of poker site reviews...and Cardschat does a great job of presenting them, but I am looking for first hand experience and opinions...

So if you could...please reply with your fav site for MTTs and SnGs...Thank You Cardschat community...

:party:
in my opinion the site with the most SnG and MTT and pokerstars has all the grids from the Micro limits to the Hig holler then among others the pokerstars and what else has, but also the variance and much greater!

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Using fundiver's link, pick those reputable sites that are in line with your time zone..or choose those sites where you can skip from one to the other as the hours pass with a consistent field depth.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the replies...I currently play on ACR...just looking to switch things up a bit...wasn't sure if the was another US Friendly alternative with more traffic...thanks

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel your pain, its really hard to find any volume of sngs these days.