Mtt or sitngo

A

amirigoyen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Which mode is more profitable online, Cash game, Multitable tournaments or Sit and go's?

:icon_boun

What do you think about?
Cheers!

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which mode is more profitable online, Cash game, Multitable tournaments or Sit and go's?

What do you think about?
Cheers!

I have made the most profit winning s&g's, throwing a multitable ocassionally in the mix. Cash games I play while waiting for S&G to start. I had an ROI topping nearly 40%

A

amirigoyen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made the most profit winning s&g's, throwing a multitable ocassionally in the mix. Cash games I play while waiting for S&G to start. I had an ROI topping nearly 40%

What do you think about my ROI profile? the most profit was for stngo, but i never play with mmt. Its time to try it?
  • Games Played:251
  • Total Winnings:$1,193.70
  • Avg. Buy-In:$2.89
  • Biggest Buy-in:$33.00
  • ITM %:19.92
  • Total Profit:$468.91
  • Average Profit:$1.87
  • Average ROI %:64.7

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about my ROI profile? the most profit was for stngo, but i never play with mmt. Its time to try it?
  • Games Played:251
  • Total Winnings:$1,193.70
  • Avg. Buy-In:$2.89
  • Biggest Buy-in:$33.00
  • ITM %:19.92
  • Total Profit:$468.91
  • Average Profit:$1.87
  • Average ROI %:64.7

Great. What site do you get those numbers on now days? Cardplayer.com does that but I have to enter numbers manually

Last edited:
A

amirigoyen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PM

Im going to send you a private message because the website is external of Cardschat. Im not sure if is allowed. Its called pokerprolabs

A

amirigoyen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great. What site do you get those numbers on now days? Cardplayer.com does that but I have to enter numbers manually
Im a new one member so i cant send you a pm. but this is the name of the website to get those numbers

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Try to play everything and choose where you can win more money and show your best game.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think both, the sng can help your bank: be more solid, increase it, recover the losses you have in mtt, in mtt you can have a stroke of luck, you can have a great day, but you can also have a fatal day and that's where the sng can help

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What do you think about?
Cheers!

Whichever you are better at... lol but Cash games would be the answer without knowing anything about you.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like cash games more than tournaments. Cash games have an advantage, because the dispersion is less than in tournaments.
It is also necessary to take into account the question of time. If you can afford to play only 2-4 hours a day, then cash games or Sit&Go for you will be optimal.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
both, so there would be a kind of balance, but I think that maybe the sng are a bit more profitable than the tournaments, the tournaments are longer and it requires more strength to always get very good results

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love any kind of poker, it relaxes me, I can take a break from all other things, but at the same time I develop my logic and tactics in poker, it's cool that now there are many platforms for playing poker.:wink:​