MTT Play

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know one thing for sure, you have to pretty much pick your spot, be a little lucky because any two cards can win for real.

Playing tight might get you deep in the tournament, but not to the cash. You have to mix it up well. To stay ahead of the antes.

Theae tournaments are a lot more aggressive than cash ring games.

There is a lot of raising and all in's.

You have to have balls or they will run you over stealing all the blinds from you.

Contending with antes and blind thedt will cause a quick end.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play tight and usually cash and usually get my chips by grinding but you are right that majority of chip leaders get them by jamming and winning the flips

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
100% Agree with all of your points.
I know one thing for sure, you have to pretty much pick your spot, be a little lucky because any two cards can win for real.

Playing tight might get you deep in the tournament, but not to the cash. You have to mix it up well. To stay ahead of the antes.

Theae tournaments are a lot more aggressive than cash ring games.

There is a lot of raising and all in's.

You have to have balls or they will run you over stealing all the blinds from you.

Contending with antes and blind thedt will cause a quick end.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YOUR right some players get a big stack and push push push for some reason they seem to suck out alot. I try to grind it out and when i get short stack i will go all in to get some chips back.