Moved To New Table?!?!?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing MTT's and Getting Moved From One table to Another...Frustrated? Fuming? or It's another chance?

Some times it can happen at the most inconvenient moment and other times it seems it isn't going to happen soon enough...

How Does it effect you most of the time? Good Or Bad?

I'm undecided if its good or bad...

It has to happen sooner or later right?

This evening I've found just as I've gotten used to the game play on the table and have doubled my stack three four times then I'm moved and have low swing for an hour before I'm moved again!

Its like a roller coaster ride and adrenaline shock to the system lol but I made good of another series of satellite's as each low went to a better chance on a new table...

Tell CardsChat if Table Changes Have Been Good Or Bad To You...

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing MTT's and Getting Moved From One table to Another...Frustrated? Fuming? or It's another chance?

Some times it can happen at the most inconvenient moment and other times it seems it isn't going to happen soon enough...

How Does it effect you most of the time? Good Or Bad?

I'm undecided if its good or bad...

It has to happen sooner or later right?

This evening I've found just as I've gotten used to the game play on the table and have doubled my stack three four times then I'm moved and have low swing for an hour before I'm moved again!

Its like a roller coaster ride and adrenaline shock to the system lol but I made good of another series of satellite's as each low went to a better chance on a new table...

Tell CardsChat if Table Changes Have Been Good Or Bad To You...
You should always feel the rhythm of the game at the table. She is always different. So good luck to you at the tables.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i had built a good table reputation and get moved right when the stage is set it can be annoying, Especially if i'm winning a lot of hands.. Other times i welcome the table change if my bets are not getting thru or just card dead.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at it as if there's a lot of table change people are dropping out and the money is getting closer. Now at ACR I think their table changes get a little ridiculous.

K

Kaski54

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like it.
I want to know other players and there is a need for some additional hands to get knowladgw about them.
On the other hand You have to get use to it. It can happen all the time.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like it, because it takes some time to build an image on the table, so when you're moved you have to construct your image again, and time can be a key factor to your stack

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I have only received bad cards the change is positive and the opposite, if I was in a good series of cards, the change is bad for me, and the new table really needs time to get to know and adapt the opponents

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are at a table and one master stack is chip bullying everybody else you might wish you could request a table change.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you can use your new unknown table image as an advantage by bluffing the first few hands.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that you can use your new unknown table image as an advantage by bluffing the first few hands.

Does Any One Think maybe Poker HUD's of players on new table need a few rounds before they they can start characterizing you? I've not thought of that before...

I wonder if Players Wait for their Poker HUD's to catch up before playing new opponents at the table...

So Starting at a new table do you.... Keep Vpip Low and Pfa High? as a "New Table Reputation" is built?

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Any One Think maybe Poker HUD's of players on new table need a few rounds before they they can start characterizing you? I've not thought of that before...

I wonder if Players Wait for their Poker HUD's to catch up before playing new opponents at the table...

So Starting at a new table do you.... Keep Vpip Low and Pfa High? as a "New Table Reputation" is built?

I was half kidding with bluffing but i think that
Keeping Vpip Low and Pfa High can be a good strategy.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You

Thank You To all Those who've already answered to this post and all those still to give their valued opinion...

attachment.php

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to know what criteria each poker site uses to decide when and how to split tables. And where each player is sent.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
This is a disadvantage of playing mtts online....but you must get used to it
One thisng is start all over again reading each player
Rgds

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to know what criteria each poker site uses to decide when and how to split tables. And where each player is sent.

I Totally Agree!!!

Transparency Would improve public relations, and Bad Beat Grumbles lol

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Transplanting from the table to the table does not disappoint at all when the stack is large, but when the stack is medium and you get to the table where at least three people have a stack size of two to three maybe even ten times more comes a couple of aces and you are called all the result someone from three catches two pairs of street or flash one of them for the company with me flies out but what do I have before on the previous table I would be called by one player or in General I would steal the blinds that are so needed to enter the prizes. Here's a moment that's upsetting. Still look at the new players need time and there is already a native there.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it's annoying. Especially if it occurs three times in a row in a very short time.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are never happy to change the table when it has fish that play anyhow. But good poker, we must adapt to all situations. If you are forced to play against new opponents. first hands to better evaluate their levels and playing styles.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Changing tables can sometimes be frustrating. I was playing on the GGNetwork last week, few spots away from the money with 2.5bb left in the SB. As soon as the hand is over, I got moved onto a new table where I'm immediately the BB! Luckily I was able to fold into the money with 0.5bb remaining! :D

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Changing tables can sometimes be frustrating. I was playing on the GGNetwork last week, few spots away from the money with 2.5bb left in the SB. As soon as the hand is over, I got moved onto a new table where I'm immediately the BB! Luckily I was able to fold into the money with 0.5bb remaining! :D
That is what I call a bad table move algorithm.
Most sites have the decency never to move anyone into the BB position.

B

Brayan9052

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just opened a new topic with what your dice.

At pokerstars, that's exactly what happens in tournaments and in my life when I have a good run of hands. And my pile grows. I do not understand why the system does it, neither to me nor to the way of thinking, neither to the hands nor to the plays.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just opened a new topic with what your dice.

At Pokerstars, that's exactly what happens in tournaments and in my life when I have a good run of hands. And my pile grows. I do not understand why the system does it, neither to me nor to the way of thinking, neither to the hands nor to the plays.
ps seems to move people after they win a big amount.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is difficult to explain, I would say 50/50, because sometimes I have had a big pile and they have changed me and I have lost, and other times in reverse, but it should not have any influence on our game, as a partner said.
In the previous posts, it is a matter of getting acquainted with the tournament whether they change it or not, although we are sure that they will always change us, good luck to all.
:icon_joke:icon_joke:icon_joke​

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spadeit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It cuts both ways. Bummer when you are a good table, a welcomed change when you are shorty and a big stack is bullying the table, and you get moved and tables rebalance.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never like to move but accept it as part of the game. Just when the table dynamics are dialed in and start stacking up is when I'm moved. Sucks but you could be moving to much better table as well.