Was my move wrong?

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning guys! Yesterday I was in a tournament had 450 players, the bubble had already burst BBS of 1000 2000 I was the leader in chips with 160k out KQ of spades I was the button I was raise 3bbs the first two on my left paid the other gave fold Flop 9ouro 9copas and 2espadas bet 2bbs the two paid there came 8spuestas bet 10k waiting the flush the two paid again there came the Ace of spades flush greater bet 10k the first on the left gave a simple raise the second gave up I deduced that he had a crack and I gave Allinn with bigger flush he had pair of 99 in hand. Result continued in the tournament falls on 11 and he won the tournament. Was my move wrong?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're all in was definitely a bit over the top , Didn't give yourself any negative fallback room , If I'm reading this correctly you were raising to the blinds? So their range of hands could have definitely caught that board. With 3 people in I don't see a point where there was an attempt at getting a read on their hands Just more so trying to set a trap that backfired. terrible beat obviously and sorry it happened.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning guys! Yesterday I was in a tournament had 450 players, the bubble had already burst BBS of 1000 2000 I was the leader in chips with 160k out KQ of spades I was the button I was raise 3bbs the first two on my left paid the other gave fold Flop 9ouro 9copas and 2espadas bet 2bbs the two paid there came 8spuestas bet 10k waiting the flush the two paid again there came the Ace of spades flush greater bet 10k the first on the left gave a simple raise the second gave up I deduced that he had a crack and I gave Allinn with bigger flush he had pair of 99 in hand. Result continued in the tournament falls on 11 and he won the tournament. Was my move wrong?

Hi, if I am reading this properly, you did make a bad move. However, please try to express yourself a little bit better so we could understand it better. My English is far from perfect but we have to keep trying to make it as easy to understand as possible :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You river bet was way over the top. One paired board you need to remember is a player you are against had a set the paired board makes it the boat that beats the flush. Yes he may not have it and many times wont but its better to be safe in this situation than putting him in the situation to only make a correct call that beats you.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to improve my English, but thanks.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're all in was definitely a bit over the top , Didn't give yourself any negative fallback room , If I'm reading this correctly you were raising to the blinds? So their range of Hands could have definitely caught that board. With 3 people in I don't see a point where there was an attempt at getting a read on their hands Just more so trying to set a trap that backfired. terrible beat obviously and sorry it happened.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're all in was definitely a bit over the top , Didn't give yourself any negative fallback room , If I'm reading this correctly you were raising to the blinds? So their range of Hands could have definitely caught that board. With 3 people in I don't see a point where there was an attempt at getting a read on their hands Just more so trying to set a trap that backfired. terrible beat obviously and sorry it happened.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello friend, what I recommend is that you upload to any player hands, but inside everything is understood what you mean, or else you can help with Cardschat calculator. https://www.cardschat.com/poker-odds-calculator.php

What I found exaggerated was the All in, it is that at one point thought you had the best hand but should have equalized only when the villain put 1K, because there are players that when they have Poker or Full start pulling tabs little, they are hands that do not happen very often but you have to keep in mind that may have better hands than yours, I hope you found served my help, greetings friend