Most knockouts in one hand

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was a while ago, so I dot exactly remember the specifics. But it was the first hand of a mtt freeroll on tilt. I was 2nd position, and looked down at aces. The utg guy went all in. Of course I called. To my surprise, everyone called. I was even more surprised when they held up. So I went from 1500 to 13500 chips on the first hand and cracked my entire table. I also was sitting with 450 big blinds after 1 hand! Don't remember my result in that tourney, but will always remember that hand.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was a while ago, so I dot exactly remember the specifics. But it was the first hand of a mtt freeroll on tilt. I was 2nd position, and looked down at aces. The utg guy went all in. Of course I called. To my surprise, everyone called. I was even more surprised when they held up. So I went from 1500 to 13500 chips on the first hand and cracked my entire table. I also was sitting with 450 big blinds after 1 hand! Don't remember my result in that tourney, but will always remember that hand.

It is very rare when you have best preflop hand and beat all table. I'll play poker more than 10 years and don't see that.

Next time try to fix hand by BOOM! or smth like or print screen at least.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed, we can not dream better as the start of the game. right now for me it's just the opposite. twice yesterday; I find AA in BB and everyone folds their hand while the players at my table are aggressive and they are used to bet with anything. it really made me want to cry.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very rare when you have best preflop hand and beat all table. I'll play poker more than 10 years and don't see that.

Next time try to fix hand by BOOM! or smth like or print screen at least.

Ya unfortunately this was several years ago and my table quickly broke bc of that. I don't think I will ever see that again.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands