Chips
toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's going to hurt a lot of players that are only marginal winners over large samples, they are soon going to be lucky to be breakeven players and most likely will end up being small losers come monday.

If your roi is quite decent then it won't turn you into a losing player, it's just going to mean that you're not going to make as much

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It say that it will only be going to increase for tournaments under $20. I think that people who play under $20 won't care about puting another 0.10 or something like that.. If You are going to play only a few tournaments once in a while you won't see any difference anyway. I belive rakeback works based on those fees so it might "help" low mtts players get that useless chest in 99.999% of the time cause i don't think there is any way to fill that progress bar a few times a week playing under $20.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars can do what they wan't... Obviesly being biggest site they are robbing people more day after day... I started to play 2.5 years ago, when started there were 4 1k freerolls for chrome star players a day, next year 4 500$ for people who do dayly challenge, now nothing... From 14-25% rakeback i got 4.5% in my last 5 chests! I am curious to see how long people will accept being robbed and keep playing there...

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be changes for shure there are planty other sites.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like it how they are not revealing how much
it will actually cost from monday on...

But I dont think it will make a big difference for most people...
Since most tournaments on PS have lots of participants You
do not play too many MTTs as each single one takes a lot of time...

If they charge You 15 cents instead of 10 for a $1 tourny and You
play one every day You only pay $1,50 more in rake per month...

Most people will probably not even notice it got more expensive :)

And on the other hand the "time tourneys" are becoming cheaper...
Another move from PS to be more attractive to recreational players.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that this tournament SNG will not be affected! I do not play mtt on poker stars fields for 5k people I no like!