re: Poker & On making notes in STTs
There are many useful things, which you can write down, to exploit it later !
- who shoves too wide and from any position (A4 UTG)
- who always shows good hands in showdowns (tighten up your calling range, steal his blinds !)
- who limps and folds to a raise almost every time
- who limps and calls everytime, if you raise him
- who folds too much on the bubble
- who steals too much from button, cutoff, highjack
- who is a regular in these games (look at the leaderboards !)
- who is multitabling and has not enough attention
- who over-values Ax und Kx
- who calls too loose (tighten up your pushing range!)
- who tilts a lot
- who avoids "any two" pushes
- who is in gambling mood
Good luck at the tables !