Low/Mid/High ACR

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone play these stakes on ACR? I'm shite at the lower levels but wondering if you've experienced a change in moving up stakes in the players you verse. Any advice info is appreciated.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro Stakes Range reading

Does anyone play these stakes on ACR? I'm shite at the lower levels but wondering if you've experienced a change in moving up stakes in the players you verse. Any advice info is appreciated.

Thank you for posting.

This is a common question if I move up will I win because it is not 9 handed to every flop?
The answer could be yes. If you are playing TAG poker the fewer people who see a flop is better for you. However if you have weaknesses in your skill set you will win more hands but potentially lose more money.

The question I ask of you is do you understand Hand Ranges vs Hand Strength. If you do play higher as variance will not play as big a factor. If not learn this skill first before putting your bankroll in a win or go broke situation.

Why less variance?
Example: we are utg with AA we 4x open in micros we get 4 callers. What is our equity preflop? In mid stakes same situation 2 callers. What is our equity preflop?

Why lose more money?
Same situation as above, villains know to put you on aces so they give you action when they can crack them not when they are behind.

Use the quote and post feature if you have questions regarding Range Reading.

Hope this helps.

:):)