neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

I would like your opinion on the following:

In the low to medium stakes MTT, 5 to 109buy in I see a lot of regs playing very nitty, in the medium and medium to late stage.

I have 70 100 or more hands on them, they are having stats like 9/7, or less.

They have some moves, like raising with only strong hands and in general pick up de blinds, restealing (shove when they are less than 20BB) when there is a late position raise. They are playing pretty straightforward.

Most if them they took trainings for sure, so the coaches are explaining different strategies, take advantage of the weak players, play a wider range, all kind of tactics.

Still they are having results.....

2tuzai

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
u mean 70k hands on how many regs ??
or u mean from 70 to 100 hands per reg ???

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, betonline has these players, too.
I'm one of them. =D

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I would like your opinion on the following:

In the low to medium stakes MTT, 5 to 109buy in I see a lot of regs playing very nitty, in the medium and medium to late stage.

I have 70 100 or more hands on them, they are having stats like 9/7, or less.

They have some moves, like raising with only strong hands and in general pick up de blinds, restealing (shove when they are less than 20BB) when there is a late position raise. They are playing pretty straightforward.

Most if them they took trainings for sure, so the coaches are explaining different strategies, take advantage of the weak players, play a wider range, all kind of tactics.

Still they are having results.....

I didn't understand what you were trying to ask. Opinion on what? You confused the heck out of me :)

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't understand what you were trying to ask. Opinion on what? You confused the heck out of me :)

I'm saying that they are playing really tight, especially in the beginning. In the mid to late stages they are making very few moves. They are playing again tight, play only from late position, or making resteals from the blinds(in general going all in because they are having between 10 and 20BB). It's like they when they are playing a hand, they are prepared to go all in.

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, if a small stack is to act aggressively, wait for a good hand and raise, or pick up the Blades, or, with luck, double.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, when you sit at a poker table, be always prepared to go all in or fold, as soon as you PVIP. Everybody is! We want just your chips, it's not personal:fight: