Looking for study buddy

Mendo

Mendo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Microstake tournament player looking for online study buddy to review our tournaments online and try and plug our leaks!

I think we will need to use ZOOM or some other type of software where we can make our screens visible to the other so we can play the hands and discuss them. (Can you share a screen on skype?)

I just got Pokertracker4 and I can replay a tournament a hand at a time (or just select the interesting hands) I would really like someone else to watch too as I'm sure I'm not seeing a lot of my mistakes.

Let's make each other better poker players!

R

rickblackdog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Microstake tournament player looking for online study buddy to review our tournaments online and try and plug our leaks!

I think we will need to use ZOOM or some other type of software where we can make our screens visible to the other so we can play the hands and discuss them. (Can you share a screen on skype?)

I just got Pokertracker4 and I can replay a tournament a hand at a time (or just select the interesting hands) I would really like someone else to watch too as I'm sure I'm not seeing a lot of my mistakes.

Let's make each other better poker players!

Hey I’d be up for giving this a go! Where are you based? I’m in n ireland (UK)

Mendo

Mendo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in Mendocino California -8 GMT but I'm available most hours