Looking for an analysis of some tourney stats

N

newbpokie69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there everybody, ive been a lurker for a while but first time poster.

I am trying to better understand how I play tournaments in different stages and at different stack sizes.

Feel free to be liberal with your analysis, i appreciate the response!

any obvious leaks you can pick from these will be greatly appreciated and how bad my game is in the different m-zones.

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 25
N

newbpokie69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bump

also let me know if you require any other info/stats, willing to pay some $$ as well for your time

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With 10-25bbs you are too passive and 3betting or open shoving waaay too little.
Hard to say just to do one specific thing but shove more in late positions (co btn sb) when you can put presure on the next stacks and nobody opened before you. And look for good reshove spots (again key is late positions) so co/btn open and look for reshoves from sb/bb spots.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very solid bb/100, nice work!

I'm assuming this is primarily 6-max (or even shorter-handed) based on how loose you're playing?

The VPIP/PFR gap is fairly large, for example 34/18 with the deepest stacks. Even the 36/23 with the shortest stacks is a bigger gap than I'd expect given that you'd mainly want to play shove/fold with M < 5.

But clearly you're doing a lot right based on the winrate :)

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those stats should be for 6max, Right?
could you post the total for all hands?

Overall you have a nice bb/100 rate. the gap to the ev Looks like you are running good (lucky :p )
if you want to improve you should work on the 10-20 M size because EV of 3.4 at 30k Hands is really low compared to everything else with 6+M.
it seems like you are a bit too cautios About raising/3betting here. raising/folding instead of calling might help.

N

newbpokie69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are all tourney hands, so probably include sngs+tournaments and maybe some freerolls/freebuys as well. drivehud is nice but a little tricky.

i am still very new to the game, and the gaps you see are me either being overly passive with bad/good hands or being overly aggressive post flop when i dont need to be, especially against poorer opponents.
and often sucking out against better players.

N

newbpokie69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can let me know what other stats(like by position etc) will improve the analysis, ill be glad to post them