Looking for a win

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in a lot of high players freerolls mostly for practice when playing live. When playing you see bad calls bad bets, I know I've made a few Sorry. Always trying to make or miss a big hit and when you make a big hit now you have to keep it. Who said it's going to be easy out wit and out play or catch, let the cards fall and the best flop should take it but they chase to the river. I know guilty as charged its a freeroll and you got to chip up in early play and hope it goes your way. So I keep going for a win when you get them it's a good feeling and on to the next. Good game and cards to you.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome back. Yea sometimes I dont take freerolls too seriously.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
if we take freerolls a bit more seriously we can improve a lot both online and live, of course it's different to play live for several reasons but if you improve your game, you can improve the rest of what it takes to play well in tournaments in alive, this is about putting all the knowledge into practice

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the most as we want to play freerolls in a serious way, there are always lots of players that don't care, they didn't pay to play and the prize is not so high, so they will make blind all-ins, call everything, etc, and some will get luck with that.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls mimic real money tournaments. In the beginning you will have players gambling and there will always be people that don't really care about the money. As you progress in the tournament the play gets more serious and the fish are generally weeded out with a few lucky ones still remaining. My advice is to try to avoid the early land mines and concentrate on the later stages where you will find some decent play even in Free-rolls.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls = Donkfests as I call em. The first part of them are usually full of donks just calling or pushing with anything.