Looking for a site to play on

L

lostlittle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for a online poker site to play. I need a easy way to send and receive money

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message -3

Don't know I play on poker stars. Nothing difficult to make money simply and withdraw as well but the withdrawal conditions need to be read in advance to know how much time it will take to withdraw funds because as I understood depending on where you withdraw to the card or to the account or e-wallet everywhere different terms from an hour to seven days but the money.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are definitely good and even better options out there for you, probably for anyone to be honest.
Stake/RakeBack
It depends quite a bit on your situation though, for example what stakes do you play? When you play the lower stakes instead of getting a nice rakeback amount it would be even more beneficial to play the best rake structures in first place. Paying less rake adds up to a higher winrate in the end of course,
Search for first-deposit bonus
first-deposit bonus and/or rakeback deal are net profits that will increase your winrate even more. But these factors are more of an advantage when you play more like mid- or high stakes, since you can make more use of the bonus and probably clear it completely.

Name the sites you play at so we the community can help