Look at this hand!

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I wouldn't have been in the pot to begin with despite being on dealer blind and getting implied odds to call.
I may be wrong but by calling yourself, you gave the small blind ridiculous odds as well to come along too. To elaborate, I reckon that if you weren't in the pot to begin with and folded to the UTG+1 3x raise, you would've saved a lot of chips cuz small blind wouldn't have called with 75o if you folded.

Last edited:
foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
preflop is fold, on the flop allin

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope you have a lot of extra cash you don't need if your going to make silly plays like that.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see It like a bad play. You had good chances to Win. Just need a Little bit of luck!!!

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I would fold preflop. But if I went into the distribution, then the call of allin two opponents was normal, given the pot-ods and the cost of this satellite. In an expensive tournament, I would have thrown on such an action.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the pre-flop for me it was fold but after entering for the pot on the flop the call was fine, very bad luck on the river but I tell you honestly that at least you got chips that I would not have been able to win with 3- 4s I would play that hand if I'm BB there's no way I'll call that hand after a raise

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands