Longest Time at 9 handed FT?

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played a 5.50 $2k GTD on BOL

After reaching the final table, the 9 players that were there (including me) all were playing so tightly that there were no flops seen for a full 25min.

I know this is partially due to the Blind sizes being large but it was amazing how long it went on. Pretty much all 9 were just card dead for the whole period and everyone wanted to ladder up. It ended up being quite fun talking to the others while it went down. I finished in 6th for $103 when it was all said and done.

What is the longest you have ever sat at a 9 handed FT before someone busted?

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just played a 5.50 $2k GTD on BOL

After reaching the final table, the 9 players that were there (including me) all were playing so tightly that there were no flops seen for a full 25min.

I know this is partially due to the Blind sizes being large but it was amazing how long it went on. Pretty much all 9 were just card dead for the whole period and everyone wanted to ladder up. It ended up being quite fun talking to the others while it went down. I finished in 6th for $103 when it was all said and done.

What is the longest you have ever sat at a 9 handed FT before someone busted?
I played a 1k guaranteed $1 rebuy today at sports betting that was one of my longest. I got third and from time 5th went out and I went out was about an hr and a half there was 4 of us for over an hr. Crazy never seen anything like it but it was 10k stack rebuy with 15k add on so we all had alot of chips.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a 1k guaranteed $1 rebuy today at sports betting that was one of my longest. I got third and from time 5th went out and I went out was about an hr and a half there was 4 of us for over an hr. Crazy never seen anything like it but it was 10k stack rebuy with 15k add on so we all had alot of chips.

Nice you made it to the podium! Congrats. Wow 1.5hrs ! That's cool how it was the opposite scenario for your table (blinds:stack size)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands