Living off poker
I will be playing poker a lot in the next 2-3 years and I want to know a couple of things before I can start of doing that. First what I want-
1. To make 2000-4000 a month playing poker.
2. To play 3 to 5 days a week.
3. To play 4 to 8 hours a day.
Some things about me-
1. I play SNGs mostly. 9players mostly, sometimes 45/90.
2. I play on pokerstars
. (ftp sometimes).
3. I am an average/above average player.
4. I can play upto 3 tables max.
I want to know -
1. What will be the right bankroll to start with? (the minimum that can be enough for what I want. I'll have to decide this and will put 20-30% more just to be sure.)
2. What games should I play more?
3. Does grinding at poker make you lose the love for the game as it feels more like a job?
4. Any other things that I should keep in mind?
Thank you all )