Length of MTT's

SocialBombast

SocialBombast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a $75 MTT on ACR right now that's almost at the 5.5 hour mark. Is this normal?? I've finished itm only three times on freerolls since i started last sept but I don't feel like they took that long. Maybe they did...

I was considering my first $75 gtd for but if they're gonna take close to six hours...holy shit.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed those take a while as well. IIRC, it's because they've got 15 or 20 minute blinds and some serious time for late registration. IMHO, you're better off playing the freerolls until you can make it something more serious. The freerolls only last a few hours.

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mtt last long. Therefore, it is necessary to register not in each, but in the most relevant. So you do not feel the load.

SocialBombast

SocialBombast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mtt last long. Therefore, it is necessary to register not in each, but in the most relevant. So you do not feel the load.

Wow. I need way more free time. Thanks guys.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is quite normal for such a tournament in some cases. Sometimes such tournaments last even longer.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also Freerolls are harder to make final tables because of all the donks. Most just shove with anything and then say things like , It's a freeroll dude.. lol...