Last Premier League

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This month is latest premier league series in old format.
After a long and hard struggle i came to the the league.
Not have to much experience,because its first time in premier after second attempts from OSL. Now i am preparing for the game and strategy that,now legendary final series.
Any tips for game and strategy are welcome.Thanks.

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck ))) today I played the first game in the Prem and 8th place ))),but a little confused by this I don't have 150 VPP(((

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
neither do I-have the necessary 150 VPPs for the big prizes , but it's ok , playing again after a looong time in the premier league , in the final league as it was all this time , the very last is sth to remember :) . And I got bored of the OSL , time for a change . Not a good start at the league for me for the time being :( So not tips from me :(

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah.I am out early.Not have one decent hand or chance to do something.I try with suitted internet hand Q7,but nothing.Really bad start for me.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finnaly after 3 tourneys i am reach positive score.Be in top five,than my bad beats start.First against small stack 88 vs vilainn pair six,six came on the river,than lose with aces vs eights,.Guess what came on river ????

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you good luck, and as for me you need to play with your own style of the game , your own way!!!!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with many here,need to play their game and succeed.Good luck...

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Premier league was a very very long and difficult format.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me premerki far away, a place in the top 500 were taken, and the runway is not enough, not a Deposit made once.Good luck in this difficult matter!!!