KQ from the button

3D ICEMAN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Middle of a micro limit tournament blinds 1250/2500 ante 315 and the hero holds QcKs in the button with 32 BBs, he opens and the BB 22 BBs just calls.

Pot: 14085
Flop: Qh Tc 6s

And the BB donkey bet one blind, the hero calls.

Pot: 19085
Turn: 4h

The BB bet one blind again and the hero must act.

A) call
B) raise 5k
C) raise 7k
D) raise 13k

I would probably raise to 13k

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
errors in your post.

a/ posting a tourney hand in the cash ring game forum , you need the next one down for tournament hand analysis.

b/ why does hero call flop , easy raise there

c/ why insult the opponent by calling them a donkey , gives the impression that you are disrespectful, possibly tilted etc.

d/ whats the payout structure i.e satellite with all in the money places paying the same or graduated payouts

e/ how close to the money are you .

masterminsk

masterminsk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have raised flop and if he bet turn again -push

W

wacosteel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With 16,585 in the pot after villain's flop bet, I would take it down right then.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with everyone, raise flop to see where you are, unless you are getting a strong read you are ahead and are trapping here?

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, cold calling preflop is bad not only because opp with 40bb stack, but also because we are on the Security Council, we will be extremely difficult to play out of position and initiatives,
and in some cases BB will squeeze and we're on any bed should fold, ie. to. out of position and initiatives with the connector in the inflated bank worse times 3.
So either 3-bet pre-flop, say 8bb not always as it will then QQ, constantly saw 3BB raise-or-fold on-hand, even 40bb stack.

If we puncture preflop, the flop entirely potbeta possible to fold and you can play like you. Decisions about equal.
It is because of the size of the effective stacks in stacks of 100BB I would fall once the flop, because there is still a 2 street,
and I could not without a plan. A call plan potbet flop and fold every turn, a bad plan.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Middle of a micro limit tournament blinds 1250/2500 ante 315 and the hero holds QcKs in the button with 32 BBs, he opens and the BB 22 BBs just calls.

Pot: 14085
Flop: Qh Tc 6s

And the BB donkey bet one blind, the hero calls.

Pot: 19085
Turn: 4h

The BB bet one blind again and the hero must act.

A) call
B) raise 5k
C) raise 7k
D) raise 13k

I would probably raise to 13k

You posted in the CASH GAME forums...