Knockout tournaments

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone like knockout tournaments? I figure out that i am making nice anount by playing these tournaments. If i am playing 2.2 dollars tournament i am making minimum 14-16 dolars + placemant at tournament. Not bad at all.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They are the best tournaments that exist. It gives you a chance to win with the eliminations of each player, that results in a greater range of hands

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like these tournaments with my knocking out. If you can’t get to the prize money, you can always return some of the money invested in the tournament.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do enjoy knockout tournaments although it does allow people to play with wider ranges and creates a lot more options which can be difficult to play against.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone like knockout tournaments? I figure out that i am making nice anount by playing these tournaments. If i am playing 2.2 dollars tournament i am making minimum 14-16 dolars + placemant at tournament. Not bad at all.
Progressive knockout tournaments encourage players to move all-in more often when their stacks become short. Having selected several opponents, you can get rewards with the amount that covers the buy-in costs, not reaching the prize zone.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Knockout tournaments are one of my favorite formats because they are more profitable especially when you like to play an aggressive game and you are not afraid to take risks at the right time.

Giancarlomen

Giancarlomen

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I liked to play... chance to make money with Knockout !! ;-)

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For a good player they are excellent, extra profit for eliminating opponents.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them in live tournaments more so than online. I don't see them as a big money maker. I just like the idea of freerolling after knocking out a few players.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it. Because, I can get money to knock out other players. Plus, I can use the chances of everyone´s all-in to knock out.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played these tournaments many times and I like them because it is possible to return part of the money, and maybe even be in profit even before the prize places.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knockout tournaments are very convenient for getting your buy-in back quickly, plus many of your traps will pay well, because players take more risks trying to earn knockout rewards.

In addition, for accurate players, there is an opportunity to earn by getting into prizes.:)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
congratulations I always like to play these tournaments when I have a bankroll at zero and I always come back with 30 to 40% of my bankroll in a ko tournament even if it doesn’t reach the itm that it’s very difficult not to happen I already take the entry fee and 40% more of the profit!

it was one of the best things that made tournament structure, both live and online!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don’t like them. I find players chase flushes and straights more, even gutshots and with my luck they keep hitting them. Players are looser which can be good but I always had rotten luck. Or I’d win and they have me covered by a big blind or two and then someone else gets the bounty the next hand. Best of luck is you are winning from this.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love knockout tourtament, you can win back your money as quick as you start playing.
You just have to take care about the bounty of other players, sometimes its a trap..:elefant:

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love them, They're super fun to play and u can win a good amout by simply eliminating others

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont like

Hello, I played them with play money, I have not played those tournaments with money, I am a supporter of cash tables, I am playing Nl2

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are my favorite tournaments, I try to play only in them, I really like to knock out opponents, these tournaments are a little different from normal tournaments

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like KO tournaments for satelliting into. For example, if you played the 2.20 (1R1A) satellite into the $33KO on PS without rebuying you would make $5.30 just by getting one knockout. It's a good way to take shots as you don't have to worry about cashing in a tougher field than you're used to.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KO tournaments are one of my favorite tournaments. They achieved that they were able to return their buy-in. And even make more money.

marcopero14

marcopero14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't like to much because often you are in a coin flip situation just for the bountys , and people often call with trash awaiting for the miracle

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't been very successful in them...the bounty tends to sway my thinking, and I may gamble more than I should. I am usually more successful when I play patiently, not waiting for a monster hand, but not playing 9,10 or Q,J os in early position. When I do win a hand, it is usually against a player with way more chips, so I rarely get the knockouts.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like this type of tournament! I love win some money with knockout! I think that if the tournament is progessive knockout is better than regular knockout :)

Sorry for my english :D