Chips
How do you feel about knockout games ?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KO tournaments should be the norm the standard why not get credit for KOing someone?

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People bomb anything to knock out a player with a short stack ..moving a lot, it is almost impossible to play ..my street with the flop moved to the full house having got two cards . all in on the flop .Chip player against the same stack with me.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I like to play knockout poker. Most importantly, do not hunt for the heads of opponents with marginal hands because you can become a victim yourself.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The knockouts are very good. But I can't play.I think this is a game for players with an aggressive style.I want to learn how to play knockout games well.

Danoncebay

Danoncebay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like it's a huge fish tank, I've actually seen meaningless calls

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now, register for the tournament with a guarantee of $ 3.30 20,000 $ on PS
Knockout tournaments my favorite tournaments.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play tight and agressive knockout tournaments are worty. Remember to never bluff against someone who has you covered. People won’t respect your steals, won’t respect your c-bets and won’t respect your shoves in early game.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it's the right way to play KO, but I'm going for the payout, not the KO's.

Sure, if there's a short stack all-in I might loosen a bit to have extra money, but not that much.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This poker game is no worse than anyone else.
I think that knockout poker is a game for those who love it, and this is beneficial only for poker rooms, the dispersion is higher here than in ordinary classic poker.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That many players tend to overvalue the bountys, and that makes it profitable

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont play KO tourneys much.
Think i would play it as a normal tourney, then the ko`s comes itself.
Especialy in a bounty builder i think play your normal game will be profitable as the bounties get higher and higher

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro KOs is an all in party. I Never played high ones, but I guess its a normal tournament.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love KO poker..i regularly play bounty builders as they are an amazing way of bankroll management, its fast becoming the norm now for professional players too to play..any twitch followers of spraggy and fintan hand will see - they play a lot of KO poker..it represents really good value..

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a good attitude to such tournaments, the game there is more aggressive and uninhibited people play with any cards.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me are the most attractive tournaments, although they are joining players who also play lotto at these rewards.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like these tournaments. I often see opponents playing with weak hands, and this makes it possible to get their chips.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my favorite type of tournament, and especially the Bounty Builder, but it has its own specifics. You need to play carefully because players start playing aggressively to get a reward for the player.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fine,but we must avoid the temptation to knock out an opponent with not very good cards...

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like Ko mtt its nice change get money if you loose before ITM

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
disgusting attitude, I don’t like playing such poker at all .... it's chaos, not a game ...

I have never won anything ...

in ordinary poker, it is difficult to "icm" assume ... in knockouts it is not at all clear how to count icm

Last edited:
ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them and play KO games from time to time. Unfortunately, some players focus only on KO part and go all-in every time to kick others off, sometimes it's annoying.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
disgusting attitude, I don’t like playing such poker at all .... it's chaos, not a game ...

I have never won anything ...

in ordinary poker, it is difficult to "icm" assume ... in knockouts it is not at all clear how to count icm
Full agreement. They come with the worst hand and win, just to hit your head ..they are very difficult to play..mostly for luck ..

R

romjkenlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think in KO tour. u shud take a risk and push with middle hand

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of my favorite tournaments, bounty builder, K.O, I always enjoyed playing, my best result was in a $ 2.20 bounty builder tournament, I finished third, then went on to win the smallest prize. :(