BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pre flop,i have 33bb the villain have 40bbs
1000/2000
i on utg do a mini raise, the villain come beck 12k QQ on the button, small fold big call 12k, and i KK raise back all in, the villain call and the big fold.... showdown

what u do?

KQQT2

gg

the big 16,50 +/- 100 left

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad Beat...Cooler....nothing you can do

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even when you have a higher pair than someone else you are still going to lose about 18% of the time. Just gotta roll with the punches.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man that happens all of the time! Bad beats happens every once in a while!

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a hand like that I will tell you what to do, forget about it immediately, it happens, and concentrate on the next hand.
We get bad beats all the time and inflict bad beats on other players all the time, but we tend to forget them.
You played the hand fine but the poker gods decided it was your time to suffer a bad beat, thats poker life for ya :(:(:(

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remeber the bad ones forget the good ones

It is super easy to remember the bad ones because they stick with you and end your chances to get to the final table but everytime you get that good luck and win a 30/70 from behind you have an easier time forgetting it because it didn't ultimately end your chances to make the final table. This seems like the reason it sucks so much but there are plenty of times when you wouldn't have made it into the top 3 or 4 payout spots without putting a bad beat on someone.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pre flop,i have 33bb the villain have 40bbs
1000/2000
i on utg do a mini raise, the villain come beck 12k QQ on the button, small fold big call 12k, and i KK raise back all in, the villain call and the big fold.... showdown

what u do?

KQQT2

gg

the big 16,50 +/- 100 left

Not much more you can do, you went in with the best hand that's all you can do.

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just poker you can do annything,classic bad beat,there is no justice in tournaments :(

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is normal. In poker it often happens .. I'm already used to it ..

M

mjarom21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I do is imminently think to the bad play I made before that allowed my opponent to have more chips than me. In poker there are usually a series of mistakes you make to lead up to the final moment of busting. Learning from those mistakes will help you out in the long run.

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Villain got lucky, 8 times out of 10 you win, 2 times you lost
Better luck next time

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
difficult is as they say one receives bad blows and sometimes gives them is poker the question is in minimizing those bad blows and not everything is allin you have to appreciate your opponent

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's simple - a failure. most importantly - do not enter the tilt!

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not work the psychological, it will create several useless topics,

frankthebunny

frankthebunny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After a hand like that I will tell you what to do, forget about it immediately, it happens, and concentrate on the next hand.
We get bad beats all the time and inflict bad beats on other players all the time, but we tend to forget them.
You played the hand fine but the poker gods decided it was your time to suffer a bad beat, thats poker life for ya :(:(:(

So true. It's been scientifically proven that people remember negative times something is taken away compared to positive times when a reward is given. Corporations treat employees like crap because of this principle to get more productivity.

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never make one QQQQ when the villain have KK, ;) u dont now my experiences on poker, so shut up man ;)

P

Pavlicio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
See all say that it happens and we are to move on and go forward but enough that you beat when you have a pair of aces and a man a pair of deuces when you have ACE king and he had ACE-five drops and he wins the ACE of the five turns two pair :confused:

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That's poker I went through something similar the other day I got really really mad I was playing a Very good tournament and a bad beat get's me out it cost me a lot to get over it I stop playin for the next three days because I belienve I enter in the tilt zone everything looked like the system ot i don't know was against me bad beat after bad beat during three days it was a bad run but I have read a lot And calm down my emotions now I've move on and keep playing the variance will correct it self ... and that's my story XDD

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a serious blow ... You need to survive it ..))I also had a strong blow ..
I have KK ... flop - KK8 ... I'm all in ... he answers .. comes AA ...
full flop of KK8AA ..opening..The opponent has - AA ..)))
KKKK on AAAA ..)))
hard blow ..))) survived ..)))
:captain:

P

Pavlicio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a few chips I had JQ of diamonds I put all the chips and the two men also have one 55 another man AK and I roll straight from 9 to K and I take the pot:eek::bandit:

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you post this bad beat story then smokem if you gottem