magistrant420

magistrant420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought I'd say that.
Especially when you are beaten for the best kicker in a tournament with a draw.
Could I make a draw? and save the stack?
When the whole tournament you get a bad dancer and then ... premium hand))) If I lost, then I played badly? Or is it a dispersion?:stupido3:
P.s.: Before ATM, there were four players left, maybe five.

Attachments

• pain_1.JPG
    pain_1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 14
  • pain_2.JPG
    pain_2.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 12
  • pain_3.JPG
    pain_3.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 13
Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would have played it the same way you did , but i think you should have waited as it was bubble , and only 4 players left to the money .
Like i said if i was at ur place , i would have played it the same way . so maybe it s only a bit of bad luck it s okey .

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All players from time to time see similar situations. This is part of poker. But sometimes you will be in the place of your opponent.

magistrant420

magistrant420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Я бы скинул... т.к. мне ясно показывают что там или кикер хай :kh4: или может уже сет из :as4::ac4::ah4: ...а оппонент оказался :call2: что можно ожидать при наличии :jd4: сплит? или АТ ??? очень странно. Но на месте оппонента Я бы фолд.
Ирина Стрижевская; 5584784 said:
Все игроки время от времени видят похожие ситуации. Это часть покера. Но иногда вы будете на месте вашего оппонента.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is normal, apparently played a little in tournaments. The surprise is when you are moved to 2 pairs You have 2 pairs and the one who goes all in.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Я бы скинул... т.к. мне ясно показывают что там или кикер хай :kh4: или может уже сет из :as4::ac4::ah4: ...а оппонент оказался :call2: что можно ожидать при наличии :jd4: сплит? или АТ ??? очень странно. Но на месте оппонента Я бы фолд.
Different options are possible. Depending on statistics, table dynamics and other factors. We don’t know how and which hands you and your opponent played before.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never thought I'd say that.
Especially when you are beaten for the best kicker in a tournament with a draw.
Could I make a draw? and save the stack?
When the whole tournament you get a bad dancer and then ... premium hand))) If I lost, then I played badly? Or is it a dispersion?:stupido3:
P.s.: Before ATM, there were four players left, maybe five.

:jd4:oker in his hand, sometimes it happens:wavey:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 bet more pre. You have a strong hand, extract value for it. I don't like the flop jam. The board is pretty dry and you have TPTK. By jamming, you allow villain to fold out their weaker pairs, weaker aces, or air. I think raising flop is fine with the intent of calling villain's jam or you can flat and then jam turn after villain bets again and commits themselves.

As played, you got lucky villain had AJ to call the jam. Unlucky results.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the one who wins the chips wins is a fact

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting hand, hmm ..

I think the pre-flop bet was small .. Maybe I would bet 4000-5000 chips.

The opponent preflop did not go all in. I am sure, but the fold was not.

The flop could play a check or put a small call on the opponent’s bet, but he had to bet a lot on the turn (or a bluff on his part), I think you could save 5000 after your hand, but playing all in is not the best decision. :(