That kind of tournament (SEAT GTD)

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really tried a lot of times... (FREEROLL).

I don`t like this kind of tournament... U start with 1000 chips and the BB starts about 200chips...

So ... Have u ever win the seat (ticket)?

Because I really gave up of that kind... Even when I got aces... All in, of course, I lost.

So... how about u? did u ever play those tournaments? HOW DID U DO THAT?
Please... I need to know a good strategy for that....

Thanks, and good luck!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i know
these types of tournaments you have to play aggressive, from start to end, losing with Aces is of the game
but you don't have to be afraid to lose, play agressive with right hands, and good lucky

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance can be tricky, but you just got to get the chips in with decent equity. There is no time to wait for premiums; your opponents aren't waiting either.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think in such tournaments there is no definite strategy, these tournaments are more designed for luck and not for the skill and experience of the player. Personally, I am waiting for an average or good card and immediately go to the all inn. If I can earn a big stack, then I start playing calmly, rarely doing an all inn. An aggressive game strategy will not succeed, because many players will call your raises or go to the all inn in response to your raise.