Keep playing freerolls after wins, or grind the micros?

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after winning the freeroll, is it worth it to continue playing freerolls or already playing at micro limits?) (PS won two freerolls and lost everything)[emoji23]

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if they are free , why not play them ?? after all freeroll are hard to win , with the bingo play , and some players calling everyhand with anything , but still they are fun . CC freeroll are great , u can meet the same players everytime . Good luck

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do both. play freerolls and micro. Start over from zero.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would prefer to play some micro stakes when you can play with a good bankroll management..i think you ll lose time by playing freerolls from now

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play freerolls but respect some bankroll management when you earn few bucks. Play 25 cents SNGs, maybe NL2 shots. But if you earn 10 bucks and start playing $1 tournaments you are not doing right.

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
micro tournaments/sit and gos, freerolls

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how much patience you're willing to have. If you earn enough in freerolls where you can play in some micro stakes tournaments or ring games and want to try your luck at getting a big hit quickly to give you a manageable bankroll (or sticking and moving to slowly grind your way to something more), then you can go that route. Otherwise, your best bet is to stick it out a little longer in freerolls so that you have a little more leeway once you do start playing with your own real money.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grind baby Grind

Keep playing after winning any Freeroll, Grind baby Grind. Build your bank before you go hog wild off the deep the end. I sort of have the same problem, when I win I walk away. You can play poker 24/7 so with that said slow and easy. Capo1014

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc, freerolls train patience, that's the key quality in poker

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have the time to play freerolls it's always worth it.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have earned some bank with freerolls. I am debating where and what size to try to spend it. Most of the small stakes mtts have too much late registration for too little prize. SnG will probably be where I start, as they can help on my short game (under 6-9 players).

Freerolls are just as profitable as small stakes mtts. I don't want pay to play with a 2-4 hour late registration for a GTD of $100.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to build a good bankroll. Otherwise, you will fall into the cycle of events. Win money in freerolls in order to lose it in other tournaments.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody has ever said you cannot do both of them. It's a good plan actually.. you put more volume by playing more.. and then you're chances to be ITM increases vastly. Give it a try

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A few extra dollars won in the freeroll will not harm the bankroll.

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls, the absolute majority of beginners, so it is not surprising that we managed to win this tournament, but in the game for money can already meet professionals and it is much more difficult to beat them, (because they take experience)

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play both at the same time, both will help you grow your bankroll

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can start playing buy-in tournaments if you earned some money in freerolls and you can always go back to freerolls if you want to.

Freeroll Passwords