Hi all , game starts in 6mins who's in?

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I was sorta taking notes while playing, so may be a bit incoherent etc haha ,

I started on time !
Got to the 1st break (30mins in), no big hassles so far , slight chip up to 3k, i must say the 1st table i was at seemed to have decent players, didn't see the rebuy bullies in action yet.
Top stack is at 18k already , who knows how hahaha ...
1st all in kk vs qq , i hit trips on the river
Upto 5k now , (9 levels remaining )
Around 7 levels remaining i got pocket 55 , some bets with villian, but he was very strong on the flop, down to 3k now. Top stack is 46k.
I got a guy on my right with 16k just called allin with j8 vs aq , aq won, so waiting to be in a hand with 16k guy.
6 levels remaining, pots are 600 before utg acts , i aq shove , get called by utg, i win ace high, 7k now,
16k guy only has 8k now, the utg guy who called me that time (my immediate left) has 10k now.
5 levels remaining (this is when i joined last game ) , pots are 720 now before utg acts, people are starting to shove quite a bit, I'm still on 7k, getting great folding hands lol.
And they change my table (sucks)
Aj full hse , 4 levels remaining,
Pots are 1k now, very next hand
88 flopped set . Upto 22k now , villian called 2 of my bets, we didn't shove,
QT and lost 2k to QJ ,
QJ Won 23k ,
99 folded preflop to 9k allin,
3 levels remaining, chip leader on 84k
I'm 45th out of 272 , still time for late entries,
QQ vs kk vs ak i won side pot , 13k now
2 levels remaining,
KJ win ,18k ,
TT aq , i win 28k allin , guy on my right
Pots are 2,5k , last level ,
39th at the moment, waiting to see where we are after the addons etc ...
Addon period, running for 2hrs 13mins, 235 plyrs remaining, places paid 180 ,
49th after addon,
QQ folded turn bet ak diamond board
192 remain
I'm 45th with 34k
AK folded on the turn down to 24k
In the money , 20k , I'm 79th out of 180 so far ,
Pots are 5,7k , 2hrs 50mins in
I'm down to 15k , blinds pressure
81st out of 119 so far
It's about that time now, looking for a hand to shove with, and position , i don't want too many callers , none would be great. .. lol
QT bb , kq beat me , out in 98th place , $0.43

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I was sorta taking notes while playing, so may be a bit incoherent etc haha ,

Got to the 1st break (30mins in), no big hassles so far , slight chip up to 3k, i must say the 1st table i was at seemed to have decent players, didn't see the rebuy bullies in action yet.

I started on time !
Top stack is at 18k already , who knows how hahaha ...
i was chip leading the jackpot freeroll on party poker with 36K for a while today! then had a few bad beats, got dealt back to back pocket jacks in mid 3/late 1 and lost to a set both times
then got aces cracked and everything went down hill from there lol

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was chip leading the jackpot freeroll on party poker with 36K for a while today! then had a few bad beats, got dealt back to back pocket jacks in mid 3/late 1 and lost to a set both times
Hi, sounds like you were doing great, and yes there are times you don't like getting medium-good hands , of course if your short you love it , aces getting cracked sucks, keep it up though, inevitably we will win ;)

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all , the 4th try

Wednesday
Full house tt vs straight - 5k , 1st level
2nd level 4k , some speculation
After the break K8 trips vs flush, 1k
Villian bets ok and i go and reraise
Blinds 50/100
JJ - QQ trips jacks , got lucky
TT allin AQ trips - 4k , got lucky again
8 levels remaining, so 40mins or so in, 4k blinds are 75/150 , a few folded hands got there , i fold Q7 , quads .... haha
KK - AK , win 6k , 6 levels remaining
AQ , 11k , 5 levels remaining
Blinds 150/300

1030 entrants so far , 229 rebuys
105th / 316 players
Table moved
4 levels remaining
Blinds 300/600 , 7k
66 - multi allin , 23k , flop 89T ,
46th / 261 3 levels remaining
Blinds 400/800
77 - called by 24 , 28k
Last level , 236 people remaining
1177 entrants, 351 rebuys so far
1240 entrants 413 rebuys, we wait for the addons now (95) , I'm 51st at the moment, been playing 2hrs 21mins,
Blinds are 750/1500 , 207 remain
I'm 64th so far,
In the money now, 61st / 178
Not getting hands, 25k
Laptop froze...
Logged back in at 14k
119 people remaining, 87th
7k , blinds eating away , people shoving like crazy ,
84th / 95
55 - KK , preflop out , out in 95th place
The laptop freezing was a disaster lol

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was in finished second level $.35

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That’s happening to me on partypoker almost every time. I played lots of tournaments there and lose with a better hands, like AA,KK,QQ,AK, lots of bad beats on the river. I’m not all in freak, but when you have that kind of hands what else you can do. So something strange happening there.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was in finished second level $.35
Hi, nice , hope you do better next time, this field seemed bigger than last time, however my notes may not have reflected the numbers last time, and some guys were buying in right at the last level for 5k (double buy ) so i think making the money was good, those blinds were killer at the end, 1k/2k or worse , I forgot to check (laptop drama) ,

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s happening to me on partypoker almost every time. I played lots of tournaments there and lose with a better hands, like AA,KK,QQ,AK, lots of bad beats on the river. I’m not all in freak, but when you have that kind of hands what else you can do. So something strange happening there.
Hi , I sympathise on what's happening with you, not sure what you can do,
Maybe try another poker site with the same tournament? I guess we question the poker software (algorithm ) or we question the players (crying calls) , the thing is you'll probably meet same players elsewhere, so who knows? Maybe some other members have some advice ;)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online and live poker, and I sawed lots of bad beats, it’s almost the same, it’s not crying, just bad beats happens there more than anywhere else, not just to me.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those are realy long tourneys for small rewards... :(

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those are realy long tourneys for small rewards... :(

This is true, but sometimes people just like to play without much risk. For me in traveling and in n out of airports and hostels, so if something happens all of the sudden, I never feel bad for shutting it off.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These freerolls are the hardest to make money and have low payouts but its good poker experience.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wanted to play this since it had a $100 GTD, but I had a deep run in the 10k GTD so I didn't want to have multiple tables open. There's always next week I guess.
These freerolls are the hardest to make money and have low payouts but its good poker experience.

I completely agree. Freerolls give you so much experience and information on the microstakes pool. Even if you don't cash, I think grinding them is extremely important for new players who don't want to constantly reload while learning.