Is it more profitable to play tournaments with Bounties?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day I see more of this kind of tournaments and more people who play them. I see that in many of them the award for ITM is not really much more significant than the rewards. So I wanted to know your opinions and experiences. Is it more profitable for you?

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
These kind of games are very profitable if you play position n pot odds games. People gamble way too much in the starting stage when the bounties are peanuts, so any set, striahgt n flush can go all in to get a nice du as most will gamble with a single pair just to ko .. its crazy n nice way to get good stack and wait for late stage to go for bounties. that's how I like to play in these games

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It may and may not be profitable for the following: it is profitable as long as apart from winning in the tournament (any awarded position) you eliminate players, because many times you can have many chips but no eliminated (it has already happened to me), usually when I play that kind of tournaments (I play them very little) I try not to focus on eliminating someone because that can come to play against you, many times we become obsessed with eliminating players and neglect the tournament, but the detail is that if you want to have a good collection you must delete and stay itm or win the tournament as such

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so, because the bounties kind of pay the cost you had even if it doesn’t arrive ITM