Is it the correct shove?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing wrong here. It is a common loss. A A against 10 10 and a Set on board and A A gone. It is a normal scenario and happens quite often. No need to regret.
Actually Nowadays I don't regret at all on online poker world as I am accustomed to it.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think is easy call SB vs BB with 1010 (25BB), if you go preflop all in.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong here. It is a common loss. A A against 10 10 and a Set on board and A A gone. It is a normal scenario and happens quite often. No need to regret.
Actually Nowadays I don't regret at all on online poker world as I am accustomed to it.

So what range of shove villain can use correctly after my 4bet reraise?

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play same as you. in poker world sometimes AA is not always the winning hand

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played correctly and your opponent played correctly. This is poker and it happens. good luck in the new year.

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
* just my view *

Anyone saying they would fold Aces here preflop is either lying or they are seeing things my way. Yes you played it excellent up until the push by the villain. The Villain made a mistake by pushing. It's typical in freerolls. People use them to test strategy. Also most are not serious players Few actually give a damn. many push every hand with any 2 cards in any +EV hand/situation.

Try to keep the below in mind when making a tough decision.

1.Live to fight another day. So pick small battles. You aren't going to win it all that hand , but you DAMN sure can lose it all with a situation like the above.
2.Next hand you get 2 new cards.
3.Set achievable goals ! I. e. making it to first break , bubble , final ECT.
4If the decision is for your whole stack you better damn well have the nuts.
5. It's time to be OK with sometimes folding Aces preflop in TOURNAMENTS .
6. It's time to retrain your brain when you wake up with Premium hands early on in the tourney. Specifically AK, AA, KK and QQ , AQ ECT They can lose too and often
*It's ok to disagree with me. I'm good with it. *

Aces are not unbeatable. Repeat it until you see those cards for what they are.

A Pair. Top Pair but a damn Pair. with the math tilted more in favor of not improving rather than improving. Especially in a heads up pot for your whole damn stack

GL out there.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in with AA is always right. At this time, you're out of luck. Better luck next time. This is poker.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the right push! In this situation, you did everything right. Here you just have no luck.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well played sir. You just happened to be on the wrong end of the 80% winning percentage today. Don't worry about this one.