Is it a big downswing?

rikoberto

rikoberto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys.I am MTT's micro player with abi 3$ and i would like to ask about my following graph that i have this year(2019) and it makes me frustrated.Is it downswing?If yes,is it normal,big,huge or what?i know that counting bb/100 isnt the best indicator as it isnt Cash but i feel that i am in a not ending situation running every every day under my EV..Btw i play mainly turbos and hyper turbos MTTs(only few slow deepstacks per day) and my mainly grind is 180s 2.5$ MTTSNG..So i would like to see the point of view of some experienced MTT players who have big sample and experience about that stuff.Every opinion is accepted.So here is my graph:
19ca28723cb3ac54ce5fa389248a1a5e

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I agree with you that this may not be the best indicator to use to see if you are in a big down swing. Looking at mine quickly I saw a spot like yours for 20K hand where i was flat lined and slightly down some. Oddly enough the same time frame I was up a few buy ins. One deep run and can change the graph on the winning side. I think this would be more useful if you put in the graph showing your ROI and winning to be more helpful. My best answer here is yeah its a down swing but more likely about variance than anything here. You are up over the last 46K hands from what I see and in all honesty that's not a lot of hands in the grand scheme of things. I would call is a small downswing at this point.