im a dirty catcher...

J

jop0411

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Granted it was a $10 freeroll hence why I'd even put all my chips in...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-161201.jpg
    Screenshot_20170609-161201.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
J

jop0411

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope I continue to run this good for my live $ tournies this weekend lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-162106.jpg
    Screenshot_20170609-162106.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 27
J

jop0411

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA loses to 33 all in preflop. My AA vs A7 vs 33. remembering why I love freerolls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-163616.jpg
    Screenshot_20170609-163616.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 27
HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goodness, it looks like the kind of plays you'd see at zynga poker! You're playing junk way out of position and you're getting lucky (except for the Aces). You're gonna end up losing a lot of money my friend.

J

jop0411

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 29 was in the big blind. I like suites semi connectors in free rolls to possibly triple or quadruple up... definitely not my normal plays per se

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are playing just like those people who will win Sunday Million play in initial stages.

Most people there, initially they get lucky with some bad hands but strong calling game and cards will be in their favour.

And in the end they keep winning.. All the other players who are all logical and systematic and all, end up losing.

You have bright future kid . Blessings. Rock this weekend

J

jop0411

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Brotha,

Played a lot before black Friday... high stakes- too often too high of stakes and rode a roller coaster for years- nice big PStars wins. the juicy $11 rebut. Makes me salivate. Backing a few friends for the wsop WELL this year has brought back a passion for the game.. at least these past few weeks.:)

although I don't really trust US poker sites on big cash withdrawals I do still like playing small tournaments and have created a nice bankroll from free rolls a few times, but usually go for a big 100k gtd or something when i work it up enough.

thanks fo the positive vibes and the same to you mate!

You are playing just like those people who will win Sunday Million play in initial stages.

Most people there, initially they get lucky with some bad hands but strong calling game and cards will be in their favour.

And in the end they keep winning.. All the other players who are all logical and systematic and all, end up losing.

You have bright future kid . Blessings. Rock this weekend

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem. Only good vibes broo :) Go big or die trying

Thanks Brotha,

Played a lot before black Friday... high stakes- too often too high of stakes and rode a roller coaster for years- nice big PStars wins. the juicy $11 rebut. Makes me salivate. Backing a few friends for the WSOP WELL this year has brought back a passion for the game.. at least these past few weeks.:)

although I don't really trust US poker sites on big cash withdrawals I do still like playing small tournaments and have created a nice bankroll from free rolls a few times, but usually go for a big 100k gtd or something when i work it up enough.

thanks fo the positive vibes and the same to you mate!

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good luck to win when you lose