I win 5.5$ in tourament

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First tourament of cardschat for all members this year , with 226 entry, after 3h, i m finish to the final table, very nice momant, with very good players. Place 5, i win 5.5$,. Thank you cardschat. I m happy, i m enjoy the next freeroll tourament.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good result. Congratulations. Good luck to you.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats. Now the exciting part, take that to some real money poker and increase your bankroll.

Not sure what is available on ACR, but if it was on Stars, where a similar daily freeroll takes place, I would invest the winnings in the some 45 or 90 man 0,25$ SnGs.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you enter I thought you had to have lot of post to enter

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations mate! still trying to improve in this wonderful game!:)

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mkddrummey ask, how do you enter I thought you had to have lot of post to enter?
Hi mkddrummery, wellcome, saturday cardschat freeroll is for all the member, you don t need +25, on different site and you have the monthly tourament of cardschats too i think's it s same. All information on https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ord-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613/
Thank's for all posts, good game, hope to see you to the next tourament.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always good to win the first doletas. Now it's time to toast !!!

K

kalelisback

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done ! Its a good accomplishment, may you have many more. Hope to see you on the tables soon.

GL

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First tourament of cardschat for all members this year , with 226 entry, after 3h, i m finish to the final table, very nice momant, with very good players. Place 5, i win 5.5$,. Thank you cardschat. I m happy, i m enjoy the next freeroll tourament.
congrats on your accomplishment ........ great feeling when the hard work pays off....:D:D:D

BluWynd

BluWynd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats! Best feeling in the world when you get your first win.